Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Hey Sticky have you familiar with Captain Jack's? I'm still dealing with the mites. I was using some Bayer stuff and ran out. Picked up some captain Jack's. Gonna give it a try
I have used it but mostly as part of my ipm ive never dealt with the spider mites I think they wont like it but im pretty sure your going to need something with a little more power I think @bobrown14 uses monterey it has spinosad which is whats in cj Im thinking if you already have the cj just go with it I think you need to spray them every three days spray them down real good and come back a couple hrs. later and look one over and see if it killed them that's what I would do sorry you have to deal with those they suck good luck brother!:(

I was trying to get a pic of this dp so I could show how close in it is I think this thing is going to explode with growth I hope it gets going this is my first grow of one of these so I don't no what to expect its healthy! :)

the top shot is always nice!
I had to take this Malawi out to get to the dp this girl is looking a lot better!
have a good one!!:)

I love that spectrum of green on your DP, it just looks so perfect, I don't have better words to describe it, but it's what I hope to achieve as I learn and tighten up my program.

Thanks Sticky for the info. I sprayed the captain Jack's yesterday at lights out. It says it's got spinosad in it also. Maybe it'll just work. The other stuff I sprayed I thought took care of it and I had 500 ladybugs in there too. The ladybugs are a good preventative maybe. But they don't wipe them out. They are only in my veg area so far. They look gone until you scope closer and find tiny ones that probably just hatched. Thanks again :high-five:

I love that spectrum of green on your DP, it just looks so perfect, I don't have better words to describe it, but it's what I hope to achieve as I learn and tighten up my program.
thanks bud I will say that dp has a lot of color but some of that is from the lights im using to take pics but she is very happy which makes me happy now for some flowers your going to have some beautiful plants I no just don't over do they really don't require that much you have your soil all charged up you will likely just need water at first!:)
Thanks Sticky for the info. I sprayed the captain Jack's yesterday at lights out. It says it's got spinosad in it also. Maybe it'll just work. The other stuff I sprayed I thought took care of it and I had 500 ladybugs in there too. The ladybugs are a good preventative maybe. But they don't wipe them out. They are only in my veg area so far. They look gone until you scope closer and find tiny ones that probably just hatched. Thanks again :high-five:
that's what I would do just keep spraying them and scoping I no it sucks I had hemp mites this last summer on my outdoor plants they came from a clone before I went on my summer holiday I sprayed the crap out of them with asimax and green cleaner then I left town when I got back two mos. later they were infested I tell ya you don't want those there almost impossible to get rid of but I think you could win the game with these spider mites there resilliant but not as bad as the hempers make sure you spray everything in the tent and maybe outside the tent the floor you might want to get a heavy duty fogger and do your yard maybe ive seen guys take apart there entire grow and sanitize only to get them rite back so I don't no if it will do any good unless you can get rid of the supply sorry bud something else you can do is spray them with an outdoor hose basically wash them off its not going to get rid of them but it will sure put a hurt on them fuggars good luck dankman! :(

Back
Top Bottom