Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

hey sky I should say most of the time I give tea its just ewc and r green when I foliar ill add a couple drops of the em-1 and the ful power to that diluted tea also about three times per grow I will mix in ground malted barley seeds thanks @bobrown14 into the finished tea don't want to bubble that it will ferment theres a lot of good bennies in there growth hormones stuff like that everything is in small amounts!

hey sky I should say most of the time I give tea its just ewc and r green when I foliar ill add a couple drops of the em-1 and the ful power to that diluted tea also about three times per grow I will mix in ground malted barley seeds thanks @bobrown14 into the finished tea don't want to bubble that it will ferment theres a lot of good bennies in there growth hormones stuff like that everything is in small amounts!
The Coots mix I have recommends a top dress of a 1/2 cup of ground malted Barley I have to double check how often. The mix came with 16 cups it suggested mixing 1 cup in the mix

The Coots mix I have recommends a top dress of a 1/2 cup of ground malted Barley I have to double check how often. The mix came with 16 cups it suggested mixing 1 cup in the mix
that's pretty much what I do when you add it to the tea it gets watered in pretty good but I do like to add that in with a top dress a couple times a grow you got it going on pc your going to grow some fire! :)

Hey man! Doing rounds after quite hectic week... I got better finally :) Gals are growing nicely. Malawi might be up your alley. I really liked it, but in moderation. The thing about the high is that you hardly control it and you let go and you’ll be taking long walks with colours :laugh: You can’t drive or do anything that involves operating machinery, she completely fugs up your motoric skills :smokin:

Hey man! Doing rounds after quite hectic week... I got better finally :) Gals are growing nicely. Malawi might be up your alley. I really liked it, but in moderation. The thing about the high is that you hardly control it and you let go and you’ll be taking long walks with colours :laugh: You can’t drive or do anything that involves operating machinery, she completely fugs up your motoric skills :smokin:
thanks con glad your feeling better it sounds like im in for a new experience with that one that's why I wanted to grow one see if I like this crazy African smoke! :)

Our biggest bud and half of what we trimmed
20191018_114914.jpg
20191018_114844.jpg

Our biggest bud and half of what we trimmed
20191018_114914.jpg
20191018_114844.jpg
I know it goes way down in weight after dried but our wet harvest was 17.5 Oz. not sure how much it will weigh after drying but we got more then I thought we would

I am sorry sticky I was on your thread and thought I was on mine when I posted that. I only use my phone when I take pictures or waiting on an appointment

heres the black dog or should I say half of it after dropping a light on it sob oh well it looks healthy it split the main stalk about 3in down I applied a little clonex and taped it up that was 3or4 days ago so no problem in going to end up with some good smoke!
a cc top!

they really can in that respect you can bend them over crack the stem and they'll keep growing just like a tomato plant the reason I took it the rest of the way off was the light had I jammed up against the lip of the pot broke that to anyway it was crushed so not messing with that im still going to get some tasters im happy! :blunt:

just a little about the gold leaf its only been in the jar a couple weeks so no cure yet but its pretty nice smoke so far all in the head and when I take a good rip it makes the top of my head tingle then fades off no couch and I love the fuel flavor I took a couple bud pics not my best lol!

stay high I am lol! :)

Sounds like one I’d like.
I tried some a fellow grower hooked me up with and it is my Favorite strain. Could partly be because it was all organic but my favorite Buzz for sure

Back
Top Bottom