Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

this morning its the males turn they needed water so I took some pics of them there doing well I have them at 12/12 I want to get some pollen from these :) then I will put one of the females in there to finish and make little more elbow room in the flower tent mm last I was moving one of the lights and it slipped from my hand and fell on the b-dog and broke off one branch and slit the stalk so I taped it up and it looks fine a little lopsided but oh well!:(
heres the males!

:D

Don't let the finally powder go everywhere! You'll have to keep em contained. Will be interesting crosses
I will be careful when they get real close I will separate them one will stay in the 3x3 and the other downstairs in my pantry with a cfl on it don't want to mix up the pollen as soon as I get some pollen there out of there!

I had to give some water so while they are out so is the camera if you haven't guessed it this is one of my hobbies taking pics! :)
heres the black dog or should I say whats left of her after dropping a light on her!
the atf female!:)

this soul diesel about 2hrs. before lights out she starts this droop by the time the lights go out this is how she looks every night lol!
the copper chem she is real happy!
the top of the Durban female!:D
ok that's all there is the lights are out now lol!:ganjamon:

Damn Sticky man, you got that soil DIALED IN! Your plants all look perfect and happy. That Copper Chem is out of this world beautiful. Great work boss!

Back
Top Bottom