Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

That is too close. Hopefully there's some rain coming. Seems climate change is coming for us all. But Cali is getting it the worst. Awhile back I saw a Disney movie with my grandkids called WALL-E. It was sort of depressing for a kids show about a robot left on Earth that was uninhabitable. People were just not here anymore. They were floating around in space on a ship
will see what happens but the wind is gone so they can get a handle on it now I need to check into that and see there progress if I find something out ill come back thanks bud!

It might be that its organically grown but I have absolutely Love the Gold Leaf I have tried I Love the Head Buzz from it. I Love the Ultra Dog too. The UD has lasting power I toke a little of it and I am good for hours hell I wake up a little buzzed the next morning then it wares off and I am still some what stress free and my depression is less so I want to pick up some good UD seeds what seed bank has the best UD seeds for the Best price ?

It might be that its organically grown but I have absolutely Love the Gold Leaf I have tried I Love the Head Buzz from it. I Love the Ultra Dog too. The UD has lasting power I toke a little of it and I am good for hours hell I wake up a little buzzed the next morning then it wares off and I am still some what stress free and my depression is less so I want to pick up some good UD seeds what seed bank has the best UD seeds for the Best price ?
well those aren't available from a seed bank I got them from a fellow grower here you have quite a bit on your plate rite now so when the time is rite ill look into getting you some of those!

well those aren't available from a seed bank I got them from a fellow grower here you have quite a bit on your plate rite now so when the time is rite ill look into getting you some of those!
Yeah I couldn't run them now anyway . I would definitely love some down the road. I been following Emilyas new post where she brakes down breeding and pollenating with pictures showing it all. That's also down the road but Man so much to learn. Our few little plants we have now I did topping, FIMing and LST. This run I am going to try training using the Quadline training and doing Docs Kit so plenty to work on now. Next spring is going to be bigger and better I am sure with another grow under my belt.

I hope the fires stay away from your place it is really bad whats happening. Things need to really change due to all this global warming, More and More stuff happening because of it and it is only going to get worse

I love this Durban she is so healthy cant wait to see what kind of buds it will have :) btw I started light dep I decided to do 10 minutes a day and im currently running 17/7 so after 30 days that will be 5 hrs. just one more hour to take off to get to 11/13 so about 6 weeks to get down where I want it and of course they'll be growing the whole time im anxious to get this grow going they have almost 8 weeks veg ok enough babble heres a pic!
this is directly under an led with the blue turned off just white!

this malawi is under one of the roleadro cobs!

Nice work sticky! They are gorgeous :)
thanks bud im real happy with them! :D
I need a good Diesel myself.
that's what I was thinking wheni bought these theres some good genetics in there maybe some heirloom not sure but sometimes I just do it and see what I get I no I sure liked the way the one i had going this summer before the mites it was pointing almost litrerely straight up it was interesting looking doesnt mean this one will do that but after seeing that one i decided it was worth another try

Back
Top Bottom