Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

tonight its the soul diesel originally I put this seed on the plate for germination it cracked overnight so I planted it so it just started to poke out of the soil and 6 days later it hadn't moved I needed some fresh soil so I took that soil and a week or so later this plant came up next to one of the atf so that's where it is now ok here it is! :)

look at the curled leafs every top is like this its been this way since day one!

good night!

I saw on Discovery years back that when the bears feed on the salmon runs, they catch the fish, peel off their skin like a condom and eat only the skin leaving the salmon to die a painfully horrible death with no skin. Is it like that there too?

lol are you guys having fun over here while im gone that's good to see well no bears today there not always there it was still good to get out in the mountains it was 26 degrees when we got there burr I no that's nothing for you cold dwellers out there but that's pretty cold to me when your standing there waiting I did get a couple fish pics no I didn't bring any home lol im going to go ahead and post these but im going to slip a plant pic in between maybe I wont get in trouble! :ganjamon:
this is a shot of a small portion of whats in the stream rite now the randers have the best spot closed off to many bears anyway heres a couple pics!
View media item 1720065this is a 4or5 lb. german brown trout I don't usually see these!
View media item 1720066
a couple more!
View media item 1720067
View media item 1720068
that's all I got for now!

Man I’d be in heaven there with all those salmon running!
I could be fun although theres no fishing there all you can do is look at them theres a lot of them in there they were milking them and hatching them out for several years because the runs were light but there are thousands of them in there most of them are about 12in with some getting up to 18 in or so but they brought them back its cool! :)

tonight its the two males im going to use some pollen from there moving rite along since it flipped them to 12/12 a week ago!:)
first up the atf hes a looker for a male hes just starting to show wont be long now!
then the dp he is further along I wouldn't say its anything special to look at but hes not bad!:)
the top looks cool!
then ill throw this one in two I planted some cilantro for anti bug smell its staring to come up!

there starting to stretch some I don't think there going stretch real fast because of the slow 10 minute per day light dep there currently at 14 1/2 /9 1/2 so I looked at the calender and I will be at 11/13 on November 15th so that should kick em in the ass!
well got a have a few plant pics lol! :)
copper chem is defenately on the move shes in a 5 gal airpot im thinking I might want to drop her into one of those 7s they are the same diameter as the 5s so it would only be more soil under her shes doing so well rite where she is I kind of hate to mess with her!
the sativas are doing fine!:)

stay high!:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom