Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

G'mornin Sticky! I find that when I take my cuts about 1/3 of the way into the daylight, giving the remaining 2/3 of that first day for the cutting to re-prioritize it's sugars, they almost never wilt, but if I take the cutting closer to lights out, they all wilt.

G'mornin Sticky! I find that when I take my cuts about 1/3 of the way into the daylight, giving the remaining 2/3 of that first day for the cutting to re-prioritize it's sugars, they almost never wilt, but if I take the cutting closer to lights out, they all wilt.
good morning that makes since I cut this one a little before lights out and its head is hanging this morning so im going to put that cut in the kitchen window when the lights go out keep it in veg :) we still have daylight savings here so to stay on the same schedule I basically lost an hour because I wanted to keep my timers at the same time schedule so there a little closer to 12/12 not sure exactly how close things are going to start changing up yippi!

im doing a little rearranging in the flower tent this morning and some clean up get things ready for stretch and flower that Malawi is going back in there so the sd can have the 3x3 to itself that should make it happy so im off! :)

I love the way your Soul Diesel looks when she's happy and that 3x3 will make her happy. I think she looks like Woody's Cripit, a really nice pleasant shade of green. She's an awesome plant!

thanks guys :) ok all done for now I forgot I was going to string some wire across the top in a couple places so ill have more choices to tie things up with ill have to do that tomorrow!
heres the tent doesn't look much different lol as you can see theres no room for the sd in there in fact when these get going this tent will be full and then some but I love my variety!:laugh:
heres the sd now its got some room to grow!
its got a few of these!
that's it for today thanks for stopping by!:ganjamon:

Lol hope it turns out killer crosses.
hope so :) also I have some ciscki pollen that's been gifted coming my way need to figure out what to do with some of that I wonder if I should hit that Malawi or the atf not sure I could save it for later but I want to do a little something with it while its fresh!

Back
Top Bottom