Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

thanks you two I want to say you guys have stuck with me thanks im real excited for the garden this time I was just giving some water and my face was rite in the bd and she smells good earthy pungent theres a lot of smells coming from that room now when I got into bed last night I could smell it love that smell glad my wife is such a good sport im a lucky man! :smokin:

Should be a good cross, get that Ciskie all frosted up.
thanks penny those are my thoughts to Im pretty sure she will finish up before the seeds are ready so ill just leave that branch there until there mature I figure why not I could be something :) im excited about crossing that Malawi @neikodog has said he thinks it looks like the old killer Malawi so all the more reason!:)

It does look like the old killer Malawi and if it is you're in for a treat. Dubi at Ace said mine was the old killer and it was a very clear up high, I can see someone smoking too much and having possible issues. Lol

It crosses well when you look at Aces lineup.
if it works out I will be growing one of those next fall im toying with growing my indica outdoors and sativa indoors it would be easier to do all sativas in the tent im not real sure those indicas are happy with 11/13 I wonder if im losing some speeding them up!

if it works out I will be growing one of those next fall im toying with growing my indica outdoors and sativa indoors it would be easier to do all sativas in the tent im not real sure those indicas are happy with 11/13 I wonder if im losing some speeding them up!

Damn, I just reset my timers last night to 11/13. Should I revert to 12/12 for my mostly Indica crop?

Damn, I just reset my timers last night to 11/13. Should I revert to 12/12 for my mostly Indica crop?
if you've already gone through a cycle you might better let it go I wouldn't go switching lights around but I think the indicas could do better at 12/12 it just doesn't seem like there bulking up I could be jumping the gun here guess ill wait and see!

Back
Top Bottom