Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Lookin at your beautiful crop also makes me miss stacked buds. I haven't had a stacked bud in my rooms in about 4 months or more. It is depressing for sure. I wonder if cloning out my strains diminishes yield potential? If that's the case, I'm eager for the AP and GSC to catch up and get into bloom.

Lookin at your beautiful crop also makes me miss stacked buds. I haven't had a stacked bud in my rooms in about 4 months or more. It is depressing for sure. I wonder if cloning out my strains diminishes yield potential? If that's the case, I'm eager for the AP and GSC to catch up and get into bloom.
thanks skybud im enjoying it im not sure because ive seen big colas of that pinapple chunk maybe its the pheno your keeping I do no some guys only want to grow from seed I did some of my clones a while back and the plants grow different from a clone I cant tell you what those differences were:) they just grew slightly different that gsc will give you some solid buds don't no anything about the ap good luck bud!:)

good morning peeps I had to stake this atf her main cola is starting to get heavy so while I had it rite there I goy some better pics of it this thing is sticky af and shes putting on the frost its got some pretty buds hope its good looks good smells don't step in it lol! :)I no I post a lot of pics but I have to:smokin:

this one looks to have a seed that i dont think i put there i suppose some of the pollen i did got on here its close to where i was!
its that plumpy on the right!:)

Looking Great Sticky how is the Malawi ? I Love the pictures keep sharing them. Hell post some of the Malawi on my page I hope to grow that in my tent next along with Killer A5 Haze

Looking Great Sticky how is the Malawi ? I Love the pictures keep sharing them. Hell post some of the Malawi on my page I hope to grow that in my tent next along with Killer A5 Haze
thanks pc the Malawi is doing well Malawi and ka5h that should be a good one that's a ways away for you but I look forward to it you may change your mind before the next planting starts ive changed my plans almost every grow theres always something better lol!

thanks pc the Malawi is doing well Malawi and ka5h that should be a good one that's a ways away for you but I look forward to it you may change your mind before the next planting starts ive changed my plans almost every grow theres always something better lol!
Yes it will be my next tent grow and this one is just starting. I am pretty sold on those two. As soon as I can I will buy the seeds I have been dying to get some good psychedelic type Sativas to grow and I think those would work Great.

Maybe PC will get lucky and get the Malawi pheno of the ka5?
I do hope I get lucky with them. I just burnt a bowl of White Widow a fellow grower hooked me up with and I am Loving it. Man I Love that groovy head buzz it has a little body buzz to it too just enough.

I do hope I get lucky with them. I just burnt a bowl of White Widow a fellow grower hooked me up with and I am Loving it. Man I Love that groovy head buzz it has a little body buzz to it too just enough.
hey man im glad your enjoying that ww :) you no every grow I do theres one that's the favorite gold leaf was my fav of the last row that's the one I reach for every morning its nice first in the morning weed :high-five:also I wanted to say I have been just like you had a plant bought the seeds then grew an entire different grow things always come up youll see somebodys plants and fall in love with them and want to grow them im not saying that's what your going to do just what can happy btw ive had those y/g seeds for 2or3 yrs. i was all excited to grow those im finally growing one lol!

hey man im glad your enjoying that ww :) you no every grow I do theres one that's the favorite gold leaf was my fav of the last row that's the one I reach for every morning its nice first in the morning weed :high-five:also I wanted to say I have been just like you had a plant bought the seeds then grew an entire different grow things always come up youll see somebodys plants and fall in love with them and want to grow them im not saying that's what your going to do just what can happy btw ive had those y/g seeds for 2or3 yrs. i was all excited to grow those im finally growing one lol!
I only have a little of the Gold Leaf left so I am saving that one. Now I only have a little WW left too. I like the GL the best but that WW is good day time stuff too They did something special with the Gold Leaf Best Hybrid I have tried Best strain I have tried all together I cant wait to grow and try the KA5H or some Malawi

then the problem youll have is to hold enough back to make it to the next grow so youll likely be a miser again. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I misjudged my last round and put out too much, now I'm smoking old trim again for a week. That shit tastes AWFUL, but it does the trick and will hold me over till the one I dropped last night dries enough to smoke, lol.

wow sky that sucks bud sorry it wont be long! :)
tonight its the Malawi shes moving along putting on the flowers shes got a long ways to go I cant wait to see what shes going to look like at the end!:)

a couple cc lower buds!

that's all folks!

Back
Top Bottom