Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I just bought Malawi x Panama Feminised Seeds - 5 and they only had 2 of the KA5H seeds so I grabbed those up they were the ones I wish they had 5 of but I don't think the buzz will be that much different and I am sure I will Love the Malawi. Maybe later I can grab some more KA5H seeds They are both from Ace but I bought them on Seedsman and got some good freebies the Black Friday sale was still going, The wife will kill me if she sees it this being Christmas
your going to like those pc!

your going to like those pc!
I really think I will. Is there much difference between the Killer A5 Haze and the Malawi ? I am hoping they are really similar and I hope both KA5H seeds pop when I am ready. I will try to keep some clones going too.

slh can be some tasty smoke for sure :)one of the drawbacks about not being home all the time is not being able to take cuts and keep mothers and stuff like that I would love to grow a clone of the Malawi but cant have it all I do enjoy the road trip a lot when the day comes I cant do that anymore ill have a running grow going!
If you find a good cut....send it out to someone and when you get back home, ask for a cut back! Easy peasy!

If you find a good cut....send it out to someone and when you get back home, ask for a cut back! Easy peasy!
I like that idea van when i do next falls grow ill make sure and not have so many plants going so my 3x3 will be free to grow some clones I wish I could grow one of those Malawi outside.

I like that idea van when i do next falls grow ill make sure and not have so many plants going so my 3x3 will be free to grow some clones I wish I could grow one of those Malawi outside.
I wonder if they would work in my greenhouse this spring but I don't know if they would finish in time before it gets too cold in Ohio.

nope that's not going to happen one of these probably wouldn't finish until December or January.
I will save it for my tent grow then. Oh well

indicas outside and sativas inside that's what I do!
Hey Sticky do you wash your buds? If so can you please break down the process for me. My 24's will be done soon and I want to wash them
I checked out some threads first and went with Doc Buds method I used Lemon juice Baking Soda in the first bucket then two other buckets with plain water for a rinse Others add some H2O2 to the first bucket and I will on my next bud wash then I did the Low and Slow dry in the fridge.

Hey Sticky do you wash your buds? If so can you please break down the process for me. My 24's will be done soon and I want to wash them
yes I do I wash all of them indoor or outdoor one way ive done it was 3 5 gal buckets of room temp water the first bucket will get a tbls. of lemon juice and a 1/2 tsp. backing soda you dip into the first bucket gently swirl it around in there for 10-20 seconds then drip off and into the next two buckets of rinse water that's how I used to do it now I fill up the kitchen sink both sides with lukewarm water its about 3 gal each side I add 1 tsp. lemon juice to one side that's your wash water the the other side is rinse its a lot easier this way when your done pull the plug I didn't like using baking soda but I don't mind the lemon juice then hang them up over a towel let them drip dry then hang them in your drying spot I highly recommend it when you see the floaties and dirty water youll feel better about toking it!

Thanks brother ! I sprayed these girls in veg. It's got my thinking I need to wash. I appreciate it :high-five:
I saw doc bud say to somebody that was knocking it :laughtwo: ok so when you go to the store and buy produce I don't no about yo but I wash all my produce before I make a salad this is the same this is produce!:smokin:

Hell yeah I wash my veggies. Lol. It makes sense to wash my erb too especially when spider mites might have been popping all over them in veg :rofl: Besides I've sampled a friends erb that was washed and I was really digging it ;)

I highly recommend trimming when they're still wet, but done dripping. Your gloves or sheers will not gunk up, not once.

Back
Top Bottom