Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

ok Saturday im taking the top half of this Durban theres some nice growth going on under all those leaves so I will expose them to the light and let them go another week or so the buds I hit with the ciskie pollen don't look like they got impregnated not sure yet give it another day but the pistils aren't shriveling like they normally would be the black dog buds I hit with that pollen don't look like they got it either I hope it works I really wanted to hit the Malawi with that pollen fingers crossed :)
ok the Durban pics!

this what it looks like under all those leaves!
thanks for stopping by!:smokin:

heres y greige shes not stretching at all so whats up with my sativas everybody else grows these and they go all over the place not mine that Malawi isn't stretching either so it seems that doing the lights 10 min per day could keep the sativas from stretching ill have to experiment with some more which wont be a problem ill have at least one sativa going evry grow now :) ok enough babble heres a couple so so pics of y/g!:)

ok I unloaded all my pics lol

Maybe it's the same amount of buds on shorter branches?
you could be rite sky!
I'm guessing they would stretch like crazy outside in natural light. Whatever the reason I'm glad they are behaving :high-five:
I guess I should be glad but I was really hoping the Malawi would just stretch all the way through flower you get more maybe its the close nodes whatever the reason im real happy with her i think theres going to be some nice colas on her she is passing up the y/g which started a couple weeks before the malawi so shes :) cranking on!

Hay Sticky share those picture of your Gold Leaf on my page I would Love to see it and how it grew. I know the smoke is Good my favorite so far. I

Back
Top Bottom