Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

good morning today I took some close ups of Malawi cc and Durban rite now I have cc and Durban pics this is how I tell when its time to chop I don't look for clear or cloudy I look for brown points when I see 4or5 its time to harvest I no some of you wont agree but I like everything on the not so done side that being said heres a few pics rite before I head out the door for a nice walk be back in a while with Malawi close ups! :)

That Durban is looking about ready to me.
there both just about ready the Durban is just slightly ahead of cc ill likely chop the Durban in a few days cc rite behind her black dog will need a little more time this 11/13 really gets them done quick I like it I don't really think I lost much and I really like the 10 min. per day light dep thats going to be my new way until I find something better the plants go through a nice easy transition from veg to flower I think the plants prefer it!

That Malawi is stacking up nice The others are really looking good too. I cant wait until I have enough stash to be able to give it to friends and have enough for me too. I just topped two of my plants so things are moving along Looking Great Sticky it is amazing how fast they grow I remember watching these as seedlings. It still seems like forever since I started on these though

That Malawi will produce well for a pure sativa
one can hope it doesn't act like its going to get all crazy stretching it hasn't gained much height in the last week ive heard all these stories so I planned on that I always grow a variety so I never get to repeat a grow and really dial them in I did that with the ud I cloned them twice and grew them out it was fun seeing them happy all the way through but this grow with the exception of the bugs has been a nice grow for me im beginning to get comfortable with it!

I just bought Malawi x Panama Feminised Seeds - 5 and they only had 2 of the KA5H seeds so I grabbed those up they were the ones I wish they had 5 of but I don't think the buzz will be that much different and I am sure I will Love the Malawi. Maybe later I can grab some more KA5H seeds They are both from Ace but I bought them on Seedsman and got some good freebies the Black Friday sale was still going, The wife will kill me if she sees it this being Christmas

Back
Top Bottom