Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I think Sticky will ask for a light dose so he can watch the movie. I really wasn't so excited about that part.
thanks jim im not crazy about being put under theres two reasons I like less of a dose so I can watch and I wake a lot quicker but woodys rite about one thing a steak dinner sounds hella good rite now after I just had my plain broth lol! :laughtwo:

Her top is nice and fat. I love fruity buds, they smell so pleasant and inviting. Nice plant Sticky!

I like them 'who hit jack' shots.

That BD even with that whisp of cooler temps should pop.. How many days in??????????? Mine went up to 63 even looking ready at 56. Can't go by pistol color.

So when they going to violate ya?

I like them 'who hit jack' shots.

That BD even with that whisp of cooler temps should pop.. How many days in??????????? Mine went up to 63 even looking ready at 56. Can't go by pistol color.

So when they going to violate ya?
I love those buds with there red hairs :) I don't really have a time frame on the flowering I did a 10 minute per day light dep plus im running them at 11/13 so there going quick that bd is real close I go strictly by the trichomes not pistol color tomorrow morning I get roto rooted its great fun :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom