Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Age is really just a number :)
I here ya in my mind im still a youngster but my body says different if I had to go back to work now would be very painful having to throw loads and heft those 60-80-lb. boxes around would kill me ive been off 12 years now :) hey im not dead yet im still having fun that's what matters!

thanks bud im liking that girl shes future sleep meds and she is actually ready but I want to let her go a few more days so heres a buttload of atf she is just about ready another week I I think! :)

that's all folks!!

I like that greasy trichome look.

sTICKYS sOIL.JPG

ok where did you get that lol your rite its a secret ingredient! :laugh:

It's just an image I found on the web that I reworked in MS Word to make political statements on social media. I thought it would be appropriate and funny in this situation, so I entered the text, copied the result with Snipping Tool, and bada bing!

That bd fattens up a bit in the last week. 65 days or so is about when I harvest. You look pretty close.
thanks lazy shes very close trichome wise theres a couple brown points on top so really close for me I don't like amber less than a week:)hows that house coming along im sure your dying to get that grow room going good luck bud!:)

It's just an image I found on the web that I reworked in MS Word to make political statements on social media. I thought it would be appropriate and funny in this situation, so I entered the text, copied the result with Snipping Tool, and bada bing!
the mad scientist at work lol your something else skyman you remind me of my son I don't think theres anything he cant do you strike me as one of those kind of guys thanks!:)

Back
Top Bottom