Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I hate getting the prostate exam. I've had issues with mine so Everytime I get a physical my doctor violates me :rofl: Nothing steals my dignity more than fingers in the bum :oops: .... :laugh:
ya I don't like that either my doctor had his hand or whatever in there and said to him this part of the job he didn't like ill bet he laughed and said it wasn't his favorite part of the jib lol! :laugh:

Not too boney ;) It beats having prostate issues tho, violate away :laughtwo: Nothing worse than trying to pee in middle of night and can't get it out. Lol
I hate when I have to go and it is crowded in the bathroom. Lines to the urinals I get there and it takes me forever to go and that makes it harder to go so I usually stand there for a bit trying to go and if I don't I just come back later and try again Lol

Not too boney ;) It beats having prostate issues tho, violate away :laughtwo: Nothing worse than trying to pee in middle of night and can't get it out. Lol
yes that's important as of yet ive not had any of those issues I cant hardly hold my pee I have to run too the toilet sometimes or ill pee my pants sucks getting old. :rofl:

I hate when I have to go and it is crowded in the bathroom. Lines to the urinals I get there and it takes me forever to go and that makes it harder to go so I usually stand there for a bit trying to go and if I don't I just come back later and try again Lol
ya sometimes im not good with force peeing! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom