Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Nope it’s straight espresso lol
Sounds Yummy I hope I get one like that when I grow my Malawi sounds So Good and a Nice head buzz to boot

That is a beautiful Plant Sticky it looks better every time I see new pictures of it. I still Love that Malawi and I know the buzz from that Malawi is going to be hard to beat and it is Beautiful with Big buds on it. Hay its after Midnight. I am done with my tolerance break Nah I will wait till tomorrow in less I am still up in a couple hours. I just Love being Manic but it sure makes it hard to sleep, right now is when a heavy Indica would work really well …. If I had some. I do have some Wedding Cake bud to toke on in the evenings it relaxes me after a half hour or so. If I am still up in a bit I will fire some up. Great Pics
:thumb:

Love the green Malawi, now I need to find green version to mate my purple one. Hanging while I type. Keep up the great work.:thumb: Mine went 15 weeks could have been 1 or 2 more A5 and cinnamon swirl looks 16 weeks.
DSCN5034.JPG
DSCN5016.JPG

Love the green Malawi, now I need to find green version to mate my purple one. Hanging while I type. Keep up the great work.:thumb: Mine went 15 weeks could have been 1 or 2 more A5 and cinnamon swirl looks 16 weeks.
DSCN5034.JPG
DSCN5016.JPG
Looks Yummy, Nice color I bet that A5 cross is going to be Killer

Hey man. Sorry about the seeds. The pollen might’ve been damaged with summer heat. I’ve been looking at my buds myself and I found a lot of immature seeds, so the pollen worked for me, but I should’ve done it a week earlier or harvest a week later. Well you live you learn.

That is a beautiful Plant Sticky it looks better every time I see new pictures of it. I still Love that Malawi and I know the buzz from that Malawi is going to be hard to beat and it is Beautiful with Big buds on it. Hay its after Midnight. I am done with my tolerance break Nah I will wait till tomorrow in less I am still up in a couple hours. I just Love being Manic but it sure makes it hard to sleep, right now is when a heavy Indica would work really well …. If I had some. I do have some Wedding Cake bud to toke on in the evenings it relaxes me after a half hour or so. If I am still up in a bit I will fire some up. Great Pics
:thumb:
thanks pc today is your day bud so get high and enjoy have a good one your going to sleep tonight ill bet! :)

Hey man. Sorry about the seeds. The pollen might’ve been damaged with summer heat. I’ve been looking at my buds myself and I found a lot of immature seeds, so the pollen worked for me, but I should’ve done it a week earlier or harvest a week later. Well you live you learn.
hey man a couple weeks in the mail didn't help it seems @MagicJim was successful somewhat he got a few from his pv I hit them twice with that I used it all so it wasn't for lack of trying and there might be a seed or two in those Malawi buds ill check them as I smoke em btw I have a pak of ciskie coming in the mail so at some point ill try again sorry about your seeds as you say live and learn I do everyday lol!:)

DSCN5034.JPG
DSCN5016.JPG
that looks amazing drift good job on that one those are some hefty colas yes some green genetics in there will be interesting very pretty buddage!:)

Im toking yg today the little buds are just dry enough to toke and its amazing how nice organic is those buds sat out in the open 3 days there dry enough to toke not completely dry and the taste is lemon zest its pretty loud and the high is just like @Graytail said its insta load in your face its potent maybe more than Malawi it really effects my eyes and is a happy high not as intense as Malawi I think its amazing I can hit these un cured barely dry buds and they taste good I love organic :)

good morning well its morning here im getting ready to chop the Malawi then ill be in trim jail for a bit trimming sucks but I love the buds anyway I just took care of yg and grabbed a few pics this plant is just about done to 10 -11 weeks today the smell gets louder everyday sour lemon zest is the best explanation I can come up with im not good at that sort of thing heres the pics and then I go to work lol! :)

here she is all by herself in the 5x5!

thanks guys I got her done she was easy trimming I went and trimmed the non sugar and left the rest on ill finish trimming later lol (never do now what you can do later) its fitting though im toking Malawi while im chopping :blunt:

heres a pic of the main top:)

ok one plant left:)

Congrats on the chop Sticky. Trim jail is the good jail to be in, I was there last night, but I guess I missed ya when passing through, lol.

Congrats on the chop Sticky. Trim jail is the good jail to be in, I was there last night, but I guess I missed ya when passing through, lol.
thanks skyman I guess a congrats is in order for you to its happy time at our houses dankman to hes been doing some harvesting also for us it full stash jars for you it a fatter wallet we all get something from this herb :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom