Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Congrats on the harvest. Those Long flowering ones must make you happy when they finally finish, Your going to have some nice stash from those
:thumb:

Looking great . Peace
[/QUOTE
thanks man im jacked up rite now lol!
Congrats on the harvest. Those Long flowering ones must make you happy when they finally finish, Your going to have some nice stash from those
:thumb:
hell ya its nice and sad I hate to see them go but its there time now its my job to toke it. :)
Looks like you've got it trimmed up nicely. Won't be much to do after drying :D
nope these are a trimmers dream very easy not like the gold leaf that one was jail lol.:ganjamon:

So have you figured out what you are running next or just getting this one finished up and decide after clean up
oh yes ill be starting those very soon to go outdoors in may get a good veg time on them:)im going to run a sour bubba (ecsd x pre 98 bubba kush) a ultra dog don't remember whats in there ill have to look that up and a white querkal i think its a white widow x querkal cross thats going to be my next grow the ud and white q were given to me from @conradino23 ill see what i get from those :)

just the three plants dank oh ya they'll be all ready to bush up cant wait outdoor is my favorite way to grow ill get those in there summer homes and ill be around for little while to get them going then im out of town until the end of august so basically my sister will be tending them ill have all the supplies needed and everything itemized when to do what and shes real good about taking care of them she smokes to lol so she has a real interest then when I get back they'll starting to flower ill have a real interest to get home lol :)

I give away tons of smoke. Needy relative's and friends :D I think I enjoy growing as much as toking :rofl: I look at piles of seeds and wonder to myself, what will they look like at harvest time. Issues :hookah:
there there now your going to be ok lol next thing I here will be ok I lined em up you better be right lol :laughtwo: I absolutely love giving it away its fun watching peoples eyes light up nobody doesn't like free organic bud:blunt:

Beautiful Sticky and your summer line up sounds Great I know that UD is Great evening smoke and that white querkal sounds good I like White Widow but the buzz doesn't last very long I bet the cross makes it really nice and longer lasting

Beautiful Sticky and your summer line up sounds Great I know that UD is Great evening smoke and that white querkal sounds good I like White Widow but the buzz doesn't last very long I bet the cross makes it really nice and longer lasting
thanks pc summeris going to be fun start a new grow and do a road trip it don't get much better than that cant wait im so ready to get out of dodge :ganjamon:

Alright. Home from Mexico. I went from 28C to -30C. Had to shovel a foot of snow off the vehicles and parking spots lol.

Not sure whats up with these or if its normal so feel free to weigh in. (The auto needs feeding)

last night I took one branch from the yg because its very close so its just to see what its like rite now the rest of the plant has another week or more this is going into the reefer for the low and slow fry! :)

yum:blunt:
Those look amazing! Oh man. Been a week with no herb. Easily coulda scored in MEX but went for a tolerance break.

Back
Top Bottom