Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

good morning heres a couple from this morning! :)
this is the ud I flipped +3
i cant help it i have to show this wq its got some large fans for a small plant i think this on is going to be big! :)
the veg tent!
hope everyone is having:bongrip: a good one!

im vaping some copper chem rite now and actually its early in the day for this one because its fairly heavy and relaxing after a good head rush that makes you melt its pretty potent then it moves into a relaxing high not to much couch but a little its nice smoke the taste for me is an herbal pine with a little more pine on the exhale I like it quite a bit makes me wonder what the ud x copper chem or uc will be like there both potent smoke! :bongrip:
these are the best pics I could get there just small buds because the larger ones and there not big there wasn't anything bigger than my thumb it wasn't a good yielder but the smoke is good so it doesn't matter much lol!

It’s some pretty bud to.
thanks penny its good smoke I wouldn't hesitate to grow another but next time I will work on it more to get it bushed up so I could get more than a quart jar lol you no its already to warm to run the full flower tent with all the lights but its going fine rite now in there with just 3 lights going it doesn't get over 80. :)

At least 9 years till I can get ss. So it'll be awhile :laughtwo:
rite now mine is about 1700 a mo. in 9 years it could be over 1800 lol we got a pretty good raise last year I think then the y raised part b and that pretty much took care of that fuggars if you have ins. from work when you retire they will likely require you to sign up for part b because they pay for most of it.

I don't no if its the same for everyone but I grew a white widow last summer that suffered a bit from deff so it wasn't up to par in high and flavor so ive toked very little of it but I just had some and it got me really high and I no its only because I haven't had any of that particular bud for a mo.my point is even the so so stuff can get you a good buzz when toked sparingly just throw a load in here and there!:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom