Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I had a Ford deisel back in the 90's that truck would pull a house. But maintenance was a real pain in the ass
I had diesel years ago I don't want that like you say to much maintenance and there noisy and they stink nope its a v8 gas motor for me nice and quiet my buddy has a 99 ford f 250 with the 7.3 diesel that thing will pull anything lol its noisy af!

I’ve always loved Ford trucks and Dodge cars.
honestly ive had a ford and a gmc truck both of them were junk so I bought a Tacoma in 2001 been driving it since its never let me down and it pulled that trailer last year 4 k miles and it doesn't seem to have bothered it the only thing is its not really big enough it was pretty stressful pulling that trailer not going to do it again but im keeping that truck and selling the car ill likely keep that Tacoma until I die lol!

I’m sure you’ll find it again, it would make a nice mother
yes and when I do im going to need to give it to someone to hold so I can get a cut because having mothers is not in my set up with me being gone for the summer but from now on when I get something that looks real special im going to try and do that!:)
I love your pictures. Always nice and crisp
thanks dank I hate a blurry pic there worthless most of those real crisp ones are shot from a tripod or 15 shots freehand and then picking through them lol. :)

good morning just a little update of a couple plants! :)

white querkal looking happy!

a couple weeks ago this sour bubba was larger than the wq not now!

and this train wreck auto is behaving like all the other ones ive grown its about 16 in. tall and its flowering!:)
this pic shows some cool colors!
that's it time to walk back in a bit!:surf:

You were warned about WQ :)

Back
Top Bottom