Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Wasn't Oregon recently flooded out from excessive rains?
hey skyman whats up bud man I hope its raining up there wish they could send some down here we could sure use about 8 inches or so that would just catch us up that's how much were down I no it doesn't sound like much but when you get 25-30 in a season losing 8 in of it is a lot it will be next September October before we get any more rain it will be a tender box by then!

on a lighter note I wanted to talk about the yg its a nice smoke I vaped some this morning and got a nice herbal taste with some earthiness its a nice easy going flavor the high is immediate first puff your getting a good head rush then for me its a slightly relaxing motivated high I no that doesn't make sense but that's how I can best explain it and it does hang on for quite some time that's nice take 2or 3 puffs every hour or two and your good for the day im gladi grew it I wouldn't hesitate to grow another and I still have 2 of those beans!:passitleft:
heres a bud pic.

Beautiful Sticky, She was a looker when you were growing her. That's one that is on my list for sure. I like how you describe the buzz, Just what I like

good morning everyone hope all is well with you ok heres my plan im going to put these two outdoors for sure.
then im going to keep two ud and two uc to sex out and then ill pick one of them to go with the sb and wq the ones that are left will be compost :)
im going to flip this ud and the uc next week so there done by may!
heres a group pic

thanks dankman Im going to try and do one f these everyday until I report on everything I grew this last grow I already did the atf but today is about the Malawi its a force for sure fore me the taste in the pipe is pine with a little peppery spice I absolutely love the taste I want to toke it just for that but im not starting my day with this if I was going to have a Malawi day it would be one toke at a time I like this in the evening it gets you stoned its all in the head and its slightly mesmerizing that's a good description also I feel it in my eyes its a feel good load to be used when the time is right. :bongrip:
heres a pic of some small buds this is what im toking the other larger buds are all vacuam sealed in jars so this is what I have!
ganja!

I brought some of the plants out for pics with the flash its a whole different look from the pics in the tent! :)
sour bubba
white querkal
these are the two ud im going to sex more than likely one of these will be going outdoors with the sb and wq unless one of the two uc im going to sex looks better or more interesting

that's it!:)

Back
Top Bottom