Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I have a little update on the vegging trio another month to go or more :)

first this sour bubba shes growing well but there some variegation going on I hope nothing comes from it she looks healthy I have a feeling when this plant gets sun this will all clear up real sun works wonders.
heres a closer pic of the area im talking about.
the ud shes not a fast grower but when she gets outside its going to be a very happy girl :Rasta:
and the wq this plant has outdone all the others and is doing it without a hiccup so far im watering it everyday I hope it doesn't run out of juice before I can get it into its final destination.:)

the tent.

WQ will be fine, that Variegation is interesting.
I no it could be some freek plant as long as it doesn't get out of hand :) what can I say about the wq that plant is going to explode outside and its going to have all the leg room it wants Im going to try and keep it manageable ive never taken care of a large plant this will be a new experience.

I got this blue berry auto out for some pics and im checking the trichs theres a couple ambers around the description says 90 days from germ. but I don't see it going that far its got about 50 days on it now and it seems to have stalled but that's what these autos do they grow out to there intended size and they are all but done no way im going to let this go 90 days :)
photo dump lol.hope you enjoy

Looks like she still has time, should fill out more.
lol im not chopping it yet but its not going to go another 35or40 days
How much longer do you think it'll go. Been few years since I've grown autos. I had couple that stalled and just stopped drinking
hey dank up till a couple days ago the two of them were needing water everyday now every other day so there slowing you cant treat these like photos imo they reach a point and there done if you let them beyond that point it starts degrading fast i dont see the bba going more than a couple weeks tops the twa im letting dry out now and im chopping that one in a few days cant wait to try it.

Back
Top Bottom