Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

good evening well its evening here I got this blueberry auto out this afternoon when the sun was shining through into my bedroom and got some pretty good semi sun pics this plant is getting close she smells of sweet blueberries actually very nice I hope those terps are in the smoke :)

I chopped the trainwreck auto this morning she is a sticky one with the exception of the bottom fans everything else had sugar on it im toking the scissor hash as we speak and its tasty and im developing a smile as I type this it could be good ill no in 2-3 weeks after the low and slow dry :cheesygrinsmiley:

:ganjamon:

Congrats brother! She's got some tasty buddage on there :)
thanks dank im happy with the way it turned out the buds are solid and smell a spicy lemon ill no something in a few days I took a couple little popcorns for quick dry if those are good I no the others will be better :) how you feeling today still on the comeback?

I'm feeling much better. Thanks brother. I'm super happy for the auto working out. Nice to get some freshies :cheesygrinsmiley:
great put that shit behind you im actually quite happy its hanging over there in the kitchen drying off after a bath :laughtwo: and its stinking up the room real nice almost like you can take a deep breath and get high:cheesygrinsmiley:

freshies are always nice you need a vacuam sealer. :)
A Vac sealer is something I need. Derby said I could use his but I don't know how long this stuff with social distancing will last but as soon as I can get over there and we can seal some up I will get you a nice care package out to you Sticky. I may get a vac sealer sometime. They would be handy to have. My longer term stuff I would like to vac seal so I can keep it for a while.

A Vac sealer is something I need. Derby said I could use his but I don't know how long this stuff with social distancing will last but as soon as I can get over there and we can seal some up I will get you a nice care package out to you Sticky. I may get a vac sealer sometime. They would be handy to have. My longer term stuff I would like to vac seal so I can keep it for a while.
thanks bud don't get carried away just a taster off each one would be cool I just want to taste it I don't need a stash thank you brother the vacuam sealer really helps to keep the smell out :)

Very nice :)

Back
Top Bottom