Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I'm still gonna have to wait until after August, I just know it's gonna be sweltering b4 long. I'm thinkin I'm gonna pop an auto or two in the backyard when the weather's right, prolly Sept, maybe even October. And of course with the way my plants are this year I'll be able to put some 4 footers outside at just the right time to make flowers, when the heat subsides a touch.

Normally we'd easily be above 110 F consistently by now but noooooooo, we've been having manic weather! Super nice mornings and not much above 100 F during noon time, sometimes lower and coolish evenings.

My plumerias are doing great too...
its pretty much been the same here 80s-low90s the vegetables are all very happy my tomatoes are climbing over there cages and of course the outdoor girls are loving it to that one im calling wild child was supposed to be an amnesia haze auto its at 85 days now and just pistils since 40 days don't no whats going to become of that one,a few autos sounds good something to do have a good one bud!:)

Gals look great in the sun :thumb:

Gals look great in the sun :thumb:
thanks conrad I think im going to get all I can from 5-6 hrs of sun you can sure see how happy they are when the sun is just blazing on them they just soak it up wish I could put them in my vegetable garden spot 11-12 hrs of sun there,i found a little brown worm eating on one of the leaves its good to get them where you can really look at them I have a lot of growth in my backyard so its dinner time for some critters but there are quite a few praying mantis around plus im spraying them,i cant wait to see what I get from these ive got 6 females so its going to be a ud smorgy lol,have a good one bud thanks for the seeds and the help to grow healthy plants!:smokin:

ok im doing an up date with almost everything except ud#4 somehow in the process I didn't get a pic but I have the rest lol so here we go first up the clones they seem ok a couple of them have a root out the bottom:)
then this scrawny tut I don't think its going to do much it needs more sun:(

this reveg is going back to veg!:)
the wild child I did a serious defol on this one it was real thick a good place to have a problem with bugs so I cleaned her up!
now the uds :cool:

the last two ud are plant#5

Some of those plants could be posters for LST and the results to be expected. Nice lookin trees man!!!

thanks for the nice words age I cant wait to see what they end up doing!:)
Well I guess we'll forgive you. UDs looking good though. I'm sure they are loving the sun. :bongrip:
I no I screw that stuff up all the time and yes they are loving the sun thanks jim!:cool:

Looking good...

thanks man!:ganjamon:
I am not sure it is possible Stickems, but I think those girls are getting fuller and greener every time I blink LOL.... Trippy... Look good man, love outdoor growing... It is a shame this is my last one, of any significance anyway... Moving indoor, I too am getting old, ish, LOL..... Green days bro... and to all
they are green that's for sure they are getting fuller everyday im loving it on my last grow of ud I was playing catch up with nutrients the last half of the grow so im trying to stay ahead of them this time im sure its going to become more of a challenge when they start flower,these 5 gal buckets are about as big as I want to be moving around im oldish to lol:smokin:

Are you goin' to cut that wild thing? Is it a female???
hey whats up fish she is a she and im not sure but it looks like shes starting to twist up thats the best way I can put it so im going to wait a little longer if she doesn't kick it into gear in a couple weeks im going to need that spot for the two uds there just starting to spread there wings lol!:smokin:

I thought I better do a report on this ud I believe that because of the taste and high conradino suggested it was the og pheno so that being said its just about gone there wasn't much yield from this one but whats there is good and after I gave a little to 3 people it didn't leave a lot and I love the smoke hence the reason I have 6 more going anyway back to this the flavor im going to say a cherry with a little anis or licorice im not good at this but my wife and I agreed on these two flavors also pinene left in the back of your throat mmmm love that flavor the high is uplifting and functional if you don't toke to much then it will take over this is good weed to have when your drinking a beer like I am rite now I get this stuff out in the late afternoon when I start with my evening beer- wine- cocktail,hope I get one of these this fall I included a plant pic with the bud pic I should say this has been in the jar for about2mos.

have a good one:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom