Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

ud#1 first thing in the morn with flash before light I love the way they look in the morn I think this is the nicest plant ive done!:smokin:

:)
High and good morn Sticky!
She sure is a beaut.
Hope you got clones!
:passitleft:

ok I took a tut and a ud clone to my sons let him grow them his way he does dwc hes going to give them a good veg they should monsters ill get some pics of them hes not real big on pics,im just going to be happy to see if my clones will make it I didn't take pics of the roots but there was a nice wrapping of roots down in the bottom of that solo cup!:)

ok any advice on this girl rite here its at 85 days now its had pistils just like you see rite now since day 40 I don't think its ever going to finish Im seriously considering chopping this and moving one of my ud that I no is good into that spot get it away from all those plants?

any comments are welcome thanks!:)

...send it to Woody for bait!...:rofl:...seems so happy/healthy. but, 85 days!?:hmmmm:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

I no its a very healhty plant I hate to chop it but I have to think about the entire grow and I already moved ud #3 into that spot and I like the way it looks so its staying there the other one is out I don't think woodys thief would want this one lol!:rofl:
I get a lot of enjoyment from your plants. Like bonsai palm trees lol
thanks Bilbo I liked looking at yours to bud!:smokin:

I would use it as an experiment if you are planning on chucking it out. Give it some high P nutes mixed with about 5ml of apple cider vinegar in a gallon of water. See if you notice a change in a week.

I would use it as an experiment if you are planning on chucking it out. Give it some high P nutes mixed with about 5ml of apple cider vinegar in a gallon of water. See if you notice a change in a week.
hey jm that's a new one for me hell ill try anything to get this thing going tonight im going to ice down the top of the pot ive heard of guys doing that and they said it worked im not so sure but I will try it thanks for the idea jm have a good evening bud!:)

Family growing. Excellent. :Namaste:
sorry bl I got mixed up but I want to see what my son can do with these hydro growing isn't anything like soil they grow fast and big I want to see what kind of yield he can get out of the ud he gets big plants lots of yield but mine tastes better you cant beat organic for flavor but this is all about having fun!

I about died laughing!!!!

That wild child is a wild one for sure. Fast growth and it looks like it has a lot of potential to get huge! ... So does that UD...

Looking good buddddy,,,:passitleft:
lol I thought that was funny to I piled ice on top of the pot tonight on the wild one see if I can get it going ill put it on there for a week and se if that does anything!:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom