Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

i here ya i hate these first few days waiting for them to come up proper. :)
Me Too. My 79 Xmas seeds don't seem to be doing much. I hope they crack soon and I am waiting for my Carnival babies to break surface

a bud pick of uc before i put them in the refer its wet trimmed so not so close! lemon cleaner lol
DSC_0027 (1).JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG
nice fat nuggets brother.... nice harvest for you this season... congrats

heres the tent today :) the hazes bh#7 in the 10 nh in a 1 just getting started it will be going into a 10 :)the pakis two of them two distinct phenos:)heres a cut of the uc i grew outside and a cut from the ob i grew outside there in 1s im going to up pot them to 4s and take a couple cuts from each for later maybe and ill flower these out i want to see how they do indoors the pakis will go in the 3x3 to veg further ill get them out later thats what is going on rite now i still have the uc and the ud in the refer drying slowly
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0036 (1).JPG

thanks pc i want to spread it out some instead of going up so much so soon i want a 35-45 in tall plant just under 4 ft.i have the lights up as high as they will go and still have some space between the top of the tent and the heatsink from the lights which puts them about 55 in. from the floor so i really want to keep the canopy at about 4 ft. or less if i can lol.

Back
Top Bottom