Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I’m interested in tomato cages, I think they’ll work great to open the plants up
Ha Ha I just put our 1 and only Tomato cage on the PH. I think it is going to need it. Hell I took 1/3 of her off the top and she is still the tallest one in the grow room. These things grow FAST. I can tell right now this is one Hugh plant. I have 5 more beans so I am already excited about running her again. Sticky I bet you would like the PH if you grew one Super fast growers I could only imagine what it would do outside

Ha Ha I just put our 1 and only Tomato cage on the PH. I think it is going to need it. Hell I took 1/3 of her off the top and she is still the tallest one in the grow room. These things grow FAST. I can tell right now this is one Hugh plant. I have 5 more beans so I am already excited about running her again. Sticky I bet you would like the PH if you grew one Super fast growers I could only imagine what it would do outside
im sure it would be a monster as long as there a 8-9 weeker theyll work outside here

with these hazes and there floppy branches im thinking grow them up through the middle and let the branches grow out of it and hang over the side
That's what I have planned Sticky I already put the tomato cage in place over the PH. I think she is going to need it

I should have 6 mains. I plan to spread her out wide and let her fill in, in the middle. It was going good last time till I had to scrap the whole grow. I had them spread wide and the middle was starting to fell in pretty good. Going to try to do the same thing this time

i up potted the nh and paki to there final homes 10 gal pots never done this size indoors its gunna be interesting thats for sure i have the nh and bh#7 in the 5x5 running at 12/12 the paki is in my 3x3 veging further its at 82 days today i want more lol.hope everyone is having a good day! first one is the nh then the paki i love this plant
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG

Good morning Sticky....Looking really nice in there. Maybe I should start vegging mine. Got two seedlings. No time better than right now. Yeah that Paki is a fine looking honey
Good morning Sticky....Looking really nice in there. Maybe I should start vegging mine. Got two seedlings. No time better than right now. Yeah that Paki is a fine looking honey
thanks jim i think rite now is a good time make it so bud :)

Back
Top Bottom