Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Just read the right up High Times did on Kyles Strawberry Cough. Kind of interesting
good stuff ha!
I've grown 3 of the lemon snow cones all were top shelf IMO. I think elev8 is a good breeder. Super excited to see the SSC's :cheesygrinsmiley:

I dig the pics of the raspberry ones too. Nice
hes a good breeder im anxious to see them to!

Sticky I have a question about reamending my soil. I have a full large trash can of my SS I'm wanting to get reamened for the next round of veg plants.
It's cold here so composting is difficult. I'm thinking about getting a 30 lb bag of work castings, some oyster shell. Not sure what else. It's just for veg.
Do you have any suggestions.
Thanks brother I appreciate it

i like to add some citrus tree ferts i get organic its mild the granular kind or something like that for that can about 2 cups and half that bag of castings and some rock dust i like to use greensand -basalt dust -azomite and gypsum about a cup of each in there prolly a cup of that oyster shell in there you no if your used to using something else for your fertes yo could use that i would treat it like its bag soil because most of the nutrients are used up btw i get my basalt rock dust from rock dust local i think its about 50.00 for a 40lb box delivered its good stuff good luck bud!

Sticky what's up bud? Great looking ladies you have going there.

GL with the young ones.

Elev8 good genetics.

@Dankman_420 - what Sticky said and I always add some Kelp Meal.
Dont worry about composting in the winter, it will happen just you dont notice what's happening cause its too cold to hang out and notice. The worms and bugs die back but the bacteria and fungi are still there and working.
I did bring my soil in from outside but our compost piles and bins are still working. We add stuff and stuff disappears....could be the 4 legged critters they still running around. Wife saw a cat in our compost bin. Not sure how it got in there.

just messing around with a truck getting it dialed in for next summer were going somewhere no matter what my mother in law got this 94 f 150 from her brother who passed and its in real good shape 85 k miles on it he ordered it from ford with 2 gas tanks a tow pkg. the heavy duty auto trans its set up for pulling a trailer its just that all the rubber needs replacing bushings hoses belts plugs wires everything ill prolly have about 2500 in parts my son is doing all the work or it would be 5or6 k for everything so when im done it will be set for a few years time to take some trips to the country

Back
Top Bottom