Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Once she takes off she usually grows very quickly, so be ready for a transplant around 4th node.

Once she takes off she usually grows very quickly, so be ready for a transplant around 4th node.
ya she just needs some more leafs when she gets a few more she'll take off so ill have the sb and the wq also one of the others will go outdoors to that will be my three summer plants the others im going to flip and flower them out before I leave town get a little something out of them!

a couple better pics!
I love the color of this wq lime green was yours that way con?
a better pic of the ud!
then I bought these seeds about 4 years ago when I thought autos were the way to go not for me but every now and then ill play with a couple just to see what I get still have one of these seeds left out of 5 the other 3 did not grow!

good to see you out and about woody :)
heres my bunch so far theres a few tiny starts coming up in the empty looking ones im going with these the sb and the wq are fems the rest are regs so ill pick a female out of those to go with the the sb and wq to go outdoors this summer the rest im going to flip and harvest before I leave town that's the plan anyway!:)
another look!
thanks for stopping by! :smokin:

so this year after the summer harvest about a mo. ago I took most of my gold leaf ans peyote critical and vacuam sealed them almos all the way so as not to crush the buds then I put them in canning jars then into the freezer to get out later this year I want to see how well it keeps that way :)
so today I decided to try it this way the buds in a canning jar with a hole punched through the lid about the size of a dime then vacuam sealed it this way the buds are vacuam sealed in the jar im going to keep this jar of Malawi in my dresser drawer see which way is beat for long term storing!
when the yg gets dried im going to put one of these back!

Back
Top Bottom