Stihl Logger's Shiney Space Box Full Of Randoms - In Dirt Under CFLs

Dang bro. Hard for me to keep up. Can't wait to see the next jarvest

Yeah man. The last of em might be comin down later today. Autos should be ready mid-latter May. Got 2 more ready to go swimmin sunday. Auto Cheese Berry and Wipeout Express. :thumb:

NEW BABES. 3 days on the right side of the dirt! :cheer:
IMG_20160318_134622658_HDR.jpg

Green Crack, Narco Purps, Red Poison, Super Skunk

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST..
IMG_20160318_160944417.jpg
IMG_20160318_164403452.jpg

Nothing too impressive to say the least.. Sticky, stinky, sticky, sticky. bout a lil under a half zip.. well over a zip of seeded popcorn and sugar trim... Man imma have ALOT of butter supplies. Id really like to attempt e liquid.. I have 2.5 zips of sugar trim and popcorn.. Hmm...

Go for it STIHL!

Go for it STIHL!

Im sure going to give it a try SweetSue. Ive already started to compile some info. ( mostly from yours and Shiggitys threads) But all in all I dont see being dealt a hand of hermies as a bad thing, so to say.. Now I have some product to expand on. Its not all just smoking anymore. So many new paths to take a stroll down.. :circle-of-love:

Hahaha! That's what happens when you take up residence here, you start expanding and experimenting. LOL! It keeps us young and we grow some damn good cannabis. :battingeyelashes:

I used to grow under CFL back in the day, STIHL. And, I also had some hermies during some of those grows. Smoked just as good as the ladies sometimes.

Yeah. Its always a bummer but I knew my odds. lolz. I was told when I got all them free seeds from an over flowing bucket that some of them WILL herm.. Total ratio on the 3 grows with these same seeds was about 25-40% And I agree, they did provide some pretty good smoke, although not up to its full potential due to lack of maturity through a good ripening. All is on the up & up however. Got some good auto beans from some pretty fine breeders. :thumb: It takes alot to discourage this guy.. :rofl::rofl:

Hell yeah brother Shiggity, We switched over to STIHL in the very early 2000's from the dinosaur poulan/pioneer pro 455's to MS460's. Not a chance Ill ever cut with anything else. bahaha. my main all around bar is a 20'', I do keep a 25, 33 and 37 in reserve for them big bastads tho.:cheesygrinsmiley: I used to drag race pro mod and open mod snowmobiles on grass and ice so I never settle for a "stock" motor. My personal saws have been honed, ported and balanced to 109cc's. Brrriiippppp!!! :slide: A few 3 or 4 joints and a 12 pack in the "saw lab" bout 6 hours worth of tinkerin and bam. I can put a 4' diameter pine/hemlock or a 3' diameter hardwood on the ground in just under 30 seconds. :high-five:

AUTO CHICK BABES.. Baskin away in the window, waving happily to the real sun. :)
IMG_20160319_120320017_HDR.jpg

Green Crack, Super Skank, Red Poison, Narco Purps. :love:

As soon as the last 4 in the tent are done and these lil ones go in Ill be closing up shop on this journal and starting a new one.(next weekend) There I will be starting the compilation of several different autos as well as photos. Indoor and out. Fun it shall be! :high-five:

Looks awesome man and some dank sticky buds great job. :goodjob:

Thank you brother Spart! Had it not been for hermies it would have been a far better show.. This go round made me look like an idiot.. lolz. But stand on the pedal and keep the wheels movin I will. The next journal will hopefully be far better. :thumb:

Yeah I had two hermis the last run it's all a learning curve and some times it just happens natures a exciting mistress :laughtwo:

That she is my friend.. It would have helped had I not used herm prone bag seeds. :rofl: The loved ones for whom I supply the meds seem content. They actually prefer a less "ripe" smoke. They do not like anything "couch locky" Quantity wise.. I see it as a failure.. lolz. The quality is still there however.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

p.s. I did wind up with a ridiculous amount of popcorn/ sugar trim for edibles though! :high-five:

Hell yeah brother Shiggity, We switched over to STIHL in the very early 2000's from the dinosaur poulan/pioneer pro 455's to MS460's. Not a chance Ill ever cut with anything else. bahaha. my main all around bar is a 20'', I do keep a 25, 33 and 37 in reserve for them big bastads tho.:cheesygrinsmiley: I used to drag race pro mod and open mod snowmobiles on grass and ice so I never settle for a "stock" motor. My personal saws have been honed, ported and balanced to 109cc's. Brrriiippppp!!! :slide: A few 3 or 4 joints and a 12 pack in the "saw lab" bout 6 hours worth of tinkerin and bam. I can put a 4' diameter pine/hemlock or a 3' diameter hardwood on the ground in just under 30 seconds. :high-five:
That's pretty damn awesome SL! You port and polish yourself?
Btw I live in a split level and the zombie apocalypse plan is to chainsaw the staircase and retreat upstairs. Drop cinder blocks on them attached to ropes. They would have to fill the entire basement and first floor to get up high enough to reach the second floor!

That's pretty damn awesome SL! You port and polish yourself?
Btw I live in a split level and the zombie apocalypse plan is to chainsaw the staircase and retreat upstairs. Drop cinder blocks on them attached to ropes. They would have to fill the entire basement and first floor to get up high enough to reach the second floor!

Bahahahaha. Excellent idea brother. Ill bring the saw and blocks.. You can supply the professionally grown turtle food. :)

p.s. Oh yeah. I do all my motor work. Its the only way to get it done exactly to my specs and it doesnt cost an arm and an oz. lolz

I used to love watching the lumberjack games. I forget what it was called. But remember thinking how highly skilled these people had to be in addition to being athletes. Having tried to cut down a tree by myself, I will leave that to the pros in the future. I can cut up the fire wood just fine but I'm not trying to cut down a tree again.

BABY AUTO CHICKS... DAY 5
IMG_20160320_110340008_HDR.jpg

GC, NP, RP, SS.. Narco Purps is proving to be a finicky lil bitch already. She is always thirsty. She is the only 1 to be spritzed with water daily. A good 15 or so pumps on the spray bottle to her legs and within minutes she is reachin up to give "hugs" The other girls are like "meh, Im a weed, I got this"

Back
Top Bottom