Stinky Snid's Nursery & Flower Shop - Welcome To My Perpetual Adventure

I just wanted to be the first to say Can-grow-ulations! Happy POTM award to you! Let this be a milestone in your life as a Mentor to us all because we sure appreciate your daily help. But in the end, you earned this all on your own and no bud rot can snip that away from you! Proud of you and proud to be apart of this 420 commUNITY!
:circle-of-love:

Snid. Man, good on you for POTM. Congrats bro.
I am humbled by your grows and in awe of more than one of your ladies.
Oh yeah, I crack up at your intermissions.
I always forget til I run into one during your updates. Thanks for that bud.
Now I gotta get me one some day. Need some of that stuff.
Later man.
Congrats

Phrum the light room.

I just wanted to be the first to say Can-grow-ulations! Happy POTM award to you! Let this be a milestone in your life as a Mentor to us all because we sure appreciate your daily help. But in the end, you earned this all on your own and no bud rot can snip that away from you! Proud of you and proud to be apart of this 420 commUNITY!
:circle-of-love:
I'm so happy it's ridiculous. Just try and wipe that smile off my face :) I've come so far so fast. Don't want to sound like a %#&$ but this is how I put it to my buddy at work.
"I went from no boat to showboat in no time at all."
if that's not a saying it is now. I can't believe I've achieved what is set out to do. It's been hard earned with disappointed finishes but it's made me stronger as a person and as a grower. Your friendship is very inspirational, you're my grow penpal... Thanks Arya! :hug:

Congrats Snid! So close a few times you held out in faith she was a winner...and she was!
I had my mind set on her greatness, that one picture in the light chamber is my favourite to date. If it wasn't for you and the rest of you guys's encouraging me to resubmit, I would have surely given up. Thanks ShiggityFlip :high-five:

Snid. Man, good on you for POTM. Congrats bro.
I am humbled by your grows and in awe of more than one of your ladies.
Oh yeah, I crack up at your intermissions.
I always forget til I run into one during your updates. Thanks for that bud.
Now I gotta get me one some day. Need some of that stuff.
Later man.
Congrats

Phrum the light room.
Lately there's been no Hookah or blunts during Intermission, I've been too busy. Your most welcome to stay and observe the ladies as long as you like. Just no touching! Thanks Jacob :Namaste:

Sni yes mate potm told ya in the bag mate.u deserve it.enjoy and well done;)
You had me scared for a while Beast, that post was the beginning of the major run for photos. But in the end I was happy to be in the running once again. But runner up would have been hilarious. That plant that I grew in your name... You remember her... She's plant of the month Aug. 2016 buddy!! Thanks for everything Beast, :thanks:

Hey Snid....:high-five: way to go my brother.
Sir Dirt, the amount of time you give to this community is amazing. I'm glad I can share my experience with a stand up brother like you. :high-five: and :thanks:

Congrats on PTOM!
Thank you MP, I'm honoured to be rewarded for that 100+ hours of work that Leialoha put me through. It's my biggest joy these last couple days, to reminisce on her beauty and potency :blunt:

**BUMP** brother sensei, couldn't happen to a better teacher.:goodjob::cheer::high-five::bravo::party:
That means alot shruum, glad to have been there along side your first grow. What little wisdom I've contributed has apparently shown to newbies that anything is possible. Thanks so much Shruum :Namaste:

Gotta Agree with SHRuuM, Look at all of your Beautiful Ladies, WOW:thumb::volcano-smiley:
They are beautiful aren't they. I can't wait to look in that photo tent these days. There's so much aroma and trichomes that I'm in heaven. Thanks Densnug, your support is appreciated greatly :thanks:

One last thing.....
:cheer: :yahoo: :cheer:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

Great to see her win mate respect really happy for u:).u have absored all knoledge u have asked along the way and now ur growing beautiful monster autos;) top work keep it up. have a great day mate and happy growing every1;)

Good day mate hope ur doing good.here my 2 big girls mate 12 weeks old today.on the left is northern light blue auto last feed today now a 2 week flush.and on the right automazar budding well;)
20160903_102024.JPG
20160903_102040.JPG
20160903_102057.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Great to see her win mate respect really happy for u:).u have absored all knoledge u have asked along the way and now ur growing beautiful monster autos;) top work keep it up. have a great day mate and happy growing every1;)
It's been a long and hard journey. But fun as #&%$ if you ask me. This has been the time of my life. Growing myself and my plants with all of you great people. My heart is blessed by the kindness of strangers, thank you Beast and thank you all.
Good day mate hope ur doing good.here my 2 big girls mate 12 weeks old today.on the left is northern light blue auto last feed today now a 2 week flush.and on the right automazar budding well;happy growing every1;)
I know I've been lacking in pictures the last couple days, so thanks you for filling the space Beast :rofl:
Boy, are they ever looking great over there mate, lots of buds coming soon up for ya. :thumb:

Update coming up soon... It's been a busy last couple days.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

September 2nd, Daily Update

I've gotten my Humidity down to 54% during the lights out period and as low as 38% with lights on in the auto tent. The dehumidifier is running 24/7 just outside the Tents and next to the intake fan. The photos have a little higher Humidity sitting around 62%overnight and as low as 44% lights on. This is a big improvement since my case of botrytis was discovered on Jawsephine. Her quarantine was immediate and her dismemberment was shortly followed. I've got about an ounce of tiny buds that I picked apart from the massive Colas. What a waste!! I've got tons of trimming at least 5 Times the weight in trim as I do buds. I made sure to take out any actual Mold and I've set it out to dry. Bubble hash may be my best option to salvage this beasty plant.

On a better note, the new batch of photoperiods are all sprouted and on their way. It's serendipitous that the bubble gum has a good natural bend in her stem already.. Haha as if I'm going to corkscrew this b@%^#.

Bubble gum
Day 2
20160902_171415.jpg

Then there's the two older gals, Greenhouse cheese and pineapple chunk.
Day 8
20160902_171317.jpg

20160902_171337.jpg

And new girl this morning, atomic bomb!
20160902_171423.jpg

Now back to our usual programming, let's have a look in those Tents. Here are the girls as of yesterday, weights are current.

Autos - Temperature : 79>72°f / Humidity : 52>44% Rh
20160902_172642.jpg

Hailey
Great White Shark
Day 72 : 6.4 lbs @ Ph 6.0 / 76°f
20160902_172315.jpg

20160902_172330.jpg

Bailey
Great White Shark
Day 72 : 6.0 lbs @ Ph 6.1 / 76°f
20160902_171946.jpg

20160902_172003.jpg

Crystal
White Widow
Day 66 : 6.2 lbs @ Ph 6.0 / 75°f
20160902_171739.jpg

20160902_171751.jpg

Debbie
Diesel Berry
Day 39 : 6.2 lbs @ Ph 6.0 / 76°f
20160902_171538.jpg

20160902_171550.jpg

Notes ~
Hailey has only a mere 6" between her top tips and the light. She is starting to show some leaf canoing near the top, and has developed sort of dimples in her lower leaves. What causes dimples, is it continued magnesium def.? Bailey and Crystal are making me proud, they're just the right height and filling In with buds nicely. G2heal your gals definitely my favourite, she smells so lemony already it bring me back to the days of Alani. Debbie is making good progress with her pistils, they're very fruity smelling and the buds look to be much in the same structure as my Hubbabubbasmelloscope was.

Hey Jacob, :rollit: It's time
:passitleft:Intermission:passitleft:

Photos - Temperature : 82>72 / Humidity : 57>50% Rh
20160902_171204.jpg

Cleopatra
Tutankhamen
Day 43 +65 : 11.8 lbs @ Ph 6.3 / 77°f
20160902_170220.jpg

20160902_170456.jpg

20160902_170254.jpg

Explosia
Acapulco Gold
Day 49 +50 : 12.0 lbs @ Ph 6.0 / 77°f
20160902_171032.jpg

20160902_171046.jpg

Ella
White Widow clone
Day 43 +65 : 7.6 lbs @ Ph 6.1 / 76°f
20160902_165814.jpg

20160902_165841.jpg

Bella
White Widow clone
Day 43 +65 : 7.8 lbs @ Ph 6.1 / 76°f
20160902_170003.jpg

20160902_170023.jpg

Notes ~
These girls are nearing their flush window. Except for Explosia I mean... Day 65 from flip for the rest of them and they're still putting out massive amounts of white pistils. Cleopatra has me mesmerized, her buds have me salivating thinking about their potency. I think Ella and Bella ate more frosty than Ellabella was, their buds are hard to tell apart from the Tutankhamen while in the tent. Their aroma is wonderful, slight Lemoness with a good amount of weed smell... You know. Explosia is doing great, I think she had a bit of nute burn. Some of her leaves are getting crisp edges. Not to worry, it's almost the end of the line for her aswell.

It's been an epic month for the Stinky One, my respect and admiration for each and every one of you. See you in those threads, keep on posting...
:ciao:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

Back
Top Bottom