Well I don't use the same nutes so EC means nothing to me when I mix my nutes. To be honest with DWC I'm not sure what is max. I go by what plants look like. Maybe something else is causing a high EC? I'm not sure so maybe hold off 'til West pops in or you can get better advice then what I just gave you. :)
First problem found with having 2 in dirt 2 in water :rofl: we are currently talking about a lady in ProMix HP lol. My high EC was from extra 2 part grow nutes but it was also the same strength as my soil originally tested at

I would take it up to the minimum max amount... 15mL. Watch it for a bit. If it looks better give some more until you start to get to the heavier end. You may have a heavy feeder in that one.
If you feel you are building too many salts then you can reset the Promix by rinsing with 2-3 times the pot size and come back with regular strength nutes.

But still just weekly feed and she gets water or tea twice in between usually? This is still a good schedule?
I'm not sure the tea is enough between feedings. Maybe keep the same feed amount just increase the frequency. Reduce one tea feeding and see what happens.

In Promix you need to feed everytime. If you give just water the plant is not getting any nutrients. The media doesn't store nutrients like a soil would.
Really? I do not question you I am just surprised a little. So I think I recal reading whether promix is soil or soilless so it is one of the ones that don't hold anything? is this so you can not over feed?

And another thing the scrog net is built and net is installed I need to go buy another piece of pvc pipe as they were shorter then I thought, Pictures will come later and now you guys can tag in any scrog guys lol I know to weave/keep under net and not sit there while the plant continues to grow up right through the net so I got a start.

Really? I do not question you I am just surprised a little. So I think I recal reading whether promix is soil or soilless so it is one of the ones that don't hold anything? is this so you can not over feed?
Question away. Promix is soilless and yes you can easily overfeed. The plant takes up whatever nutrients it can and typically an excess of N in your solution will burn the plant. Periodically you may need to do a reset on the media because it tends to store salt and if too much you start to reduce nutrient uptake. You're far from that though.

ok thank you so try feeding every time I have been feeding every 3 times lol the Blue dream has darkened up since last nights feeding I think and so maybe once a month or before flower give it a good bit of plain water?

Now also things like cal mag say feed once a week does this still count or do you feed it every time? do I only add grow and micro every time with supplements like cal mag weekly or the cal mag does not store in the soil other then salts?

I think and so maybe once a month or before flower give it a good bit of plain water?
What growers will do is rinse the media out with water 2-3 times the pot size and when they do the final rinse they add nutrients so the plant isn't hungry waiting for food after you rinse.
You can water to runoff everytime which reduces the salt buildup. Calmag I would only use if your plant called for it. In other words a Ca or a Mg def.

If you scrog with soft string net how tight do i want the string, right now it is 95% tight like it holds its place but i can move the screen up or down 1-2 inch

Back
Top Bottom