Well another day another dollar spent on plants and an update lol blame being stuck at home more but at least things are changing at the moment.

Decided to put the Blue Dream clone in same media as her mom see if she doesn't take off the same but that meant going to get more media; I posted a picture of the brick I bought (sitting next to the tent heater for our Canadian winters) I knew it was compressed but omg lol solid and heavy AF. Added a bunch of great white and tea when planting the clone and put her dome back on but when/how should I harden her to just hanging out with the rest?

Oh and when should I clean out under a scrog in relativity to flipping to 12/12?
View media item 1785711

Once that clone has roots she should be good without a dome. Leave it off for a little while n see how it goes.
Don't weave over the net. Only weave from below. Pull under and then direct it where you want it. Those pipe cleaners you use will hold it in place till pressure from below holds it.
All looking good. Wish I could find a bail of that promix here. It is heavy and packed. Great stuff though.

Once that clone has roots she should be good without a dome. Leave it off for a little while n see how it goes.
Don't weave over the net. Only weave from below. Pull under and then direct it where you want it. Those pipe cleaners you use will hold it in place till pressure from below holds it.
All looking good. Wish I could find a bail of that promix here. It is heavy and packed. Great stuff though.

Umm I don't know if weaving is what I should do then? Do I just run all branches under the net without going up and around ropes?

Please explain the pipe cleaner bit once more as I added pipe cleaners to tighten net; do you mean these or you mean add more pipe cleaners to secure branches to net?

Heavy is the problem lol I almost died getting it from car to basement

Umm I don't know if weaving is what I should do then? Do I just run all branches under the net without going up and around ropes?

Please explain the pipe cleaner bit once more as I added pipe cleaners to tighten net; do you mean these or you mean add more pipe cleaners to secure branches to net?

Heavy is the problem lol I almost died getting it from car to basement

Just let it grow through for a few days as is. Then pull growth under and guide it where you want it. If it won't stay in place use the pipe cleaners. No, do not weave over the net and back under...pic six above. Only from below.
You can clean out some below anytime. Some strip them before they even put them under the net. I usually wait a while but it personal preference. It will increase airflow through the canopy and relieve the plant from having to use energy below. Remove everything. Make'em naked under there when you get bored. I'm about to do the same to my gh scrogs. They'd prob appreciate the airflow on the heat.

Just let it grow through for a few days as is. Then pull growth under and guide it where you want it. If it won't stay in place use the pipe cleaners. No, do not weave over the net and back under...pic six above. Only from below.
You can clean out some below anytime. Some strip them before they even put them under the net. I usually wait a while but it personal preference. It will increase airflow through the canopy and relieve the plant from having to use energy below. Remove everything. Make'em naked under there when you get bored. I'm about to do the same to my gh scrogs. They'd prob appreciate the airflow on the heat.
:Namaste: :thanks: Ok so like pics 3-6 above all show a weaving that is to be undone and rather letting the plant grow horizontally unhindered except by the net above correct? And thank you I understand the pipe cleaner bit and will clean it out when bored I will try some more cloning lmao.

I always have to ask why lol so why don't I want to weave but rather vertically restrict?

It's easier to work from below. When you are near the end of training you can weave over the top but for now work from below. Later when your trying to get your canopy even tuck the things anywhere...over under doesn't matter. You'll see what I mean soon. Reread that scrog method I sent. It will help you understand and probably answer your questions.

thanks I was weaving over the top to get it to stay in place firmer but I will try pull all down and use the pipe cleaners when needed and re read that method
I'd just let it go a few days. Then play around with it.

as in what i have weaved over under I should leave alone?
Yeah, just let the plant grow through the net. When you get 4-5" of growth. Pull it under and guide it...tie it...whatever it takes. As it is right now you don't have much to play with.....that's what she said, aye...lol.

my water is starting to normalize idk why it's so erratic when I mix a fresh res but I have been leaving out the pictures for a day or 2. The ppm is at 575 down from like 590-600, temp stable, ph idk lets say stable only changed .1 in 24 hr now, water dropping faster then ever. Plants are looking great I don't think the weird ph is too bad but I am adjusting when it goes too high or low

So a little update I placed another suction cup last night (14 hours ago) and it is half out of the water now, ppm came down 10 overnight so I think I should top up some grow a and b in the recommended 1:1 ratio to increase by about 75ppm. I know that water is not your thing @MrSauga but does this sound reasonable? (anyone plz reply) The grow bible charts advise such and plants are not showing burn when I seen them last, I would wait for lights on (2 1/4 hours from now) to look at them before adding food.

I know that water is not your thing @MrSauga but does this sound reasonable? (anyone plz reply) The grow bible charts advise such and plants are not showing burn when I seen them last,
I think it's a very reasonable conclusion. The bible is pretty good from what I hear and the fact you're not seeing any burn means you are feeding the right amount or just ahead of the right amount. No harm in coming up a bit and see how they respond. It's how you learn yourself as well by seeing the changes first hand. The great thing about DWC is how fast things react compared to soil.

wow they're really looking wicked now man...... things are taking off nicely.. gonna be stacked with cola's soon..
I am very happy with them the blue dream is going to do great things I will clone her a bunch just cause worst case I gift some good genetics.

your tent is nice and clean just as it should be my man...
Actually thank you so much I scrub it down between grows and try keep it nice to keep any/all bugs away so I really appreciate that it is noticed :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom