Here’s a advanced nutrients grower that’s fixing to harvest. @Dbdub maybe he’ll bring a snap shot with him .
Your right I’m one that doesn’t like to be held down.

Here’s a advanced nutrients grower that’s fixing to harvest. @Dbdub maybe he’ll bring a snap shot with him .
Thanks @West Hippie
I'm about to get to bed but will read through this tomorrow.
@r0am1ng st0ner great looking plants.
I am using the 3 part AN
I wanted sensi but my supplier didn't have it.

Thanks @West Hippie
I'm about to get to bed but will read through this tomorrow.
@r0am1ng st0ner great looking plants.
I am using the 3 part AN
I wanted sensi but my supplier didn't have it.

Thank you I am using the same soil as you on my back 2 ladies (I looked at your journal after West tagged you in) and I am glad to find people that wanted to go with sensi cause so did I when I was finding a nute to use it seems not awefull just need the rust to clear and have it sit at a better ph in the rez

Have you used Advanced Nutrients Cal Mag in the rez with the RO water and your connoisseur when you tried out the AN? That's all I use atm A and B grow in the 1:1 recommended ratio, Cal Mag from AN, and voodoo juice from AN that I now breed into a tea with great white powder

Have you used Advanced Nutrients Cal Mag in the rez with the RO water and your connoisseur when you tried out the AN? That's all I use atm A and B grow in the 1:1 recommended ratio, Cal Mag from AN, and voodoo juice from AN that I now breed into a tea with great white powder
The calmag from advanced nutrients was high in N so I used GH calimagic it’s 1-0-0

None of the blips above 6.1 show in the logs the program likes to trip out a little

1595560050072.png

I guess it records 3 times a minute lol

1595560450006.png

Has a brown tint till it’s mixed in water clears up .

And lame I was hoping it might be clear and synthetic looking and not some kind of a suspension :lot-o-toke:

None of the blips above 6.1 show in the logs the program likes to trip out a little

1595560050072.png

1595560450006.png

And lame I was hoping it might be clear and synthetic looking and not some kind of a suspension :lot-o-toke:
I bet @MochaBud has some input for this let’s see if he’s online.

I will try calling tmmr

And @MrSauga what brand cal mag do you use out of curiosity is it the calimagic?
There is organic calimagic GH makes it bet it’s what your looking for according to the description

I wanted to see if it would get to 5.8 again on its drop and it has but ph drop is bad? it has been 24 hours since rez change I hope it looks good in the morning and hasn't tanked goodnight all

1595577382588.png

1595560050072.png

1595560450006.png

Damn that's too much tech for me :rofl:
I bet @MochaBud has some input for this let’s see if he’s online.
:rofl::rofl: Yep my input would be, go to soil :rofl::rofl: ahhh ....I actually try to stay as easy as possible with natural elements, I use garden lime mixed with epsom salts to make my cal-mag... so in other words, I have no idea :popcorn: it's been so long since I had to check PH, PPM, EC :nervous-guy:I don't miss it :rofl:

Damn that's too much tech for me :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Yep my input would be, go to soil :rofl::rofl: ahhh ....I actually try to stay as easy as possible with natural elements, I use garden lime mixed with epsom salts to make my cal-mag... so in other words, I have no idea :popcorn: it's been so long since I had to check PH, PPM, EC :nervous-guy:I don't miss it :rofl:

Lmao I spent too much to give up, this hydro is getting fingered out this time lol but I also have soil grows as backups in case they are the only ones that grow. Do you amend your soil to where you only add water?

Same company as Calimagic, just a different name.
1595602893857.png

N value is 1% and contains 5% Ca and 1%Mg and a little iron.

Ahh yes the organic version well looks like I will get a different cal mag sometime and try it out I like the less nitrogen

Back
Top Bottom