I’d use it all that you can . That little rust will go always.
Do you use b-52 in a rdwc rez without any issues? Way before using this tea I was using it and I wanted to blame it for doing something similar to my brown central root clump. I apologize I will read your journals better tonight it is likely in there

Do you use b-52 in a rdwc rez without any issues? Way before using this tea I was using it and I wanted to blame it for doing something similar to my brown central root clump. I apologize I will read your journals better tonight it is likely in there
I don’t remember any issues with the b52 I only had it happen in dwc with the advanced nutrients . The flood&drain has treated me right and now so has the dwc proved to be a way to go . My journals with the advanced nutrients are in the completed journals. These two in my signature I used the mc nutrients . Both were the v2.5 nutrients as @MrSauga can explain. If you go to his journal he just posted the spread sheets on them . My dwc journal is a short one at 15 pages . If you like rosin capsules it’s in there also.
On the build up I would rinse it into another bucket then use the tea mix so it doesn’t have to work as hard . I used a spray bottle with just the ro water rinses the muck right off .
No apologies we are all in this together .

I don’t remember any issues with the b52 I only had it happen in dwc with the advanced nutrients . The flood&drain has treated me right and now so has the dwc proved to be a way to go . My journals with the advanced nutrients are in the completed journals. These two in my signature I used the mc nutrients . Both were the v2.5 nutrients as @MrSauga can explain. If you go to his journal he just posted the spread sheets on them . My dwc journal is a short one at 15 pages . If you like rosin capsules it’s in there also.
On the build up I would rinse it into another bucket then use the tea mix so it doesn’t have to work as hard . I used a spray bottle with just the ro water rinses the muck right off .
No apologies we are all in this together .

Funny you say this I also hadn't had the r in my rdwc when trying b-52 it was just dwc buckets but I got sick of recording water conditions daily on 4 buckets

Funny you say this I also hadn't had the r in my rdwc when trying b-52 it was just dwc buckets but I got sick of recording water conditions daily on 4 buckets
I know what you mean but I put everything that happens in there even when I screw up . The Dosidos grow I used the 7 gallon Home Depot buckets pain in the butt . They were short plants but still at 24-27” a little ackward to handle. I’m retired so I made the time to record it all .

I know what you mean but I put everything that happens in there even when I screw up . The Dosidos grow I used the 7 gallon Home Depot buckets pain in the butt . They were short plants but still at 24-27” a little ackward to handle. I’m retired so I made the time to record it all .

Do you keep all totes separate so you can have different plant stages? I have one tent for veg then the same tent becomes a flower tent right now I have 2 strains sharing rdwc and I seen it done on here but if I need too I can put identical clones or beans in the rdwc and push em hard plus I may keep soil at the back of my tent if it goes well this time as soil always works first try but I am bad at remembering to water them when they start drinking hard and forget a lot

Do you keep all totes separate so you can have different plant stages? I have one tent for veg then the same tent becomes a flower tent right now I have 2 strains sharing rdwc and I seen it done on here but if I need too I can put identical clones or beans in the rdwc and push em hard plus I may keep soil at the back of my tent if it goes well this time as soil always works first try but I am bad at remembering to water them when they start drinking hard and forget a lot
I have a 5’x5’ Gorilla tent in a 12’x16’ portable building. I put the tent in the middle, Clones ,mother plants and seedlings on one side and vegging on the other side of the tent (which I have started to flower there before) so there’s always something growing. I make all the clones for the neighbors I even have an 82 year old that grows one plant in dwc he loves the white widow.

Great back and forth @West Hippie and @r0am1ng st0ner
Thanks for helping out West. I picked up quite a bit the last couple of pages myself so :thanks: .
Whether I remember it or not remains to be seen.
He kept my mind off the pain , finally blood work Friday surgery Monday gonna be scary this hospital is full of corona.

He kept my mind off the pain , finally blood work Friday surgery Monday gonna be scary this hospital is full of corona.
I'm so sorry West. I'm sure you wouldn't have to do it unless it was absolutely necessary. Gloves, masks and sanitizer are your best weapons while in there. I'll be sending the prayers you way and I hope everything goes well. Is it day surgery by chance?

I'm so sorry West. I'm sure you wouldn't have to do it unless it was absolutely necessary. Gloves, masks and sanitizer are your best weapons while in there. I'll be sending the prayers you way and I hope everything goes well. Is it day surgery by chance?
If they would have done it sooner , it blew out so she said they might have to keep me . I have two granddaughters that are nursesthere gonna be doing shotgun for me .

Looks good man. I was cruising by and saw RDWC... thought I'd pop in

So glad to see you here I have been in your journals before taking notes lol feel free to pull up a chair or I got bean bags.

I am really happy to read this may I ask what the blood work is for? I read you said " it blew out so she said they might have to keep me " is it like appendicitis? Whatever it is you have my thoughts and prayers.

Now what are we missing... oh yes pictures, here is the group shot and the queen

and then the other ladies looking fine also

Now here is something I don't understand, I increased the cal mag to full strength as my only change and at lights on today the roots were brown as heck. I had to spray them like crazy to get them white again and also my tea I was brewing had sludge in the bottom after is that things falling out of suspension?

I'm not sure about the tea. I have to hand it to anyone who takes on hydro. It's not as easy as anyone states and if they do they probably have never run it.

It is so finicky I can just drop a germinated seed in dirt and we're off to the races but in water you wake up and the plant is like "this water is shit I want that other water, imma go brown and die no warning"

Good idea on straining don’t need that to cover the roots . I have a double hernia and kept trying to keep up with the yard work and tore it worst because I Medicare then the governor thought it wasn’t bad enough for imediate surgery. Went to my personal doc and he came unglued took off from there .

Good idea on straining don’t need that to cover the roots . I have a double hernia and kept trying to keep up with the yard work and tore it worst because I Medicare then the governor thought it wasn’t bad enough for imediate surgery. Went to my personal doc and he came unglued took off from there .

Ya I strained it as I assumed it had to be full of good stuff it had literally only finished the 48 hour bubble sesh. And oh god that must suck a lot I know it can hurt like hell and it is no fun doing nothing while it gets better. I wish you a speedy recovery

Back
Top Bottom