Stunger Tries Trough Growing And Attempts Fluxing On His Organic Living Soil Balcony

I also have bio char in my soil mix. I added that fairly early in the piece when I read about the benefits going back to the Amazon terra preta soil, good stuff.

That's fair enough, it's one of many little cogs in the big wheel of soil life that it's probably not likely to be a massive difference either way on its own.

But I am happy to have worms leaving their by product of castings behind them to add to the positive properties of my soil as I haven't seen any negatives that I am aware of so far. I take the view that a species population will self regulate to balance with available food and moisture etc. So I feel that them being there enhances the whole living soil dynamic that I want, after all if I was growing in the ground outside then the worms and bugs present in the soil would ebb and flow as their populations self regulate. My worm farm has so many worms that nowadays I don't bother to pick them out when I am using castings in the garden.
:popcorn: CL🍀

Update - a pic of each plant's stage of flowering

Greetings 420 enthusiasts! The hot weather continues here with next to no rain.

As I am growing outdoors, nature decides when flowering starts. This update is to show the state of play as a reference for next year when I am trying to remember, like when the stretch happens and when it's over etc. Thank god for jotting it down in journals!

Cheers for dropping in, hope you're having a good one!
:ganjamon:

Update - trough & profile pic with the male

Greetings 420 enthusiasts! The lovely run of hot sunny weather continues on...

Trough overhead

Trough profile

The male

Thanks for dropping in!
:ganjamon:

Got that canopy on point, but it might be time to add a little greenery to the window boxes just in case!
Thanks Shed! Some of the branches have stretched a little more than I was expecting, so I will soon 'tighten down' the LST wire of those errant ones which should help keep the canopy levels in check.

I have always had the view that an unappealing balcony would attract less eyes, but I do have some more 'greenery' to raise the standard of the balcony rail display if I need to! 😀

You're not referring to this are you?
No actually I was thinking of this Shedster. CL🍀 :thanks: :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_4340.png

I believe we have this conversation about the same time every February!
Haha, yes we do. But each year I forget 50% of what I did last year and have to go read my journals to find out!
I think it was my brother @Hombre del Monte that found a great way to disguise his plants with adding some plastic flowers with them. Your garden is beautiful btw @Stunger. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:
Thanks CL!
I expected that the haze would stretch considerably more , though whats important is that all plants are happy & healthy , looking good stunger , good theory unappealing balcony attract less eyes ✌
Cheers Uncle! I understand that Super Lemon Haze doesn't like being trained and prefers soil that is not too rich. I've given her both of those things and I feel it held her back. @Emeraldo has grown this a few times and his examples were untrained and went to 2.5m in height. But I needed to do the training to keep her height low, and the soil is simply what is in the trough. She has found her feet a little bit now. I am not expecting to get much from her, but I'll be rapt to at least get a couple of jars just to be able to sample this legendary strain and with a bit of luck do a selective pollination of her with the male Mulanje Sherbert.
You're not referring to this are you?
That is a beautiful example of a very effective disguise.
No actually I was thinking of this Shedster. CL🍀 :thanks: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I couldn't work out how to click open that CL. Probably my fault, I've had a few tokes on my favourite Mulanje Sherbert today and that maybe holding me back. But I eventually found the said post and @Hombre del Monte has also created some very nice and beautifully disguised cannabis. I have linked to his post here (I think)

Haha, yes we do. But each year I forget 50% of what I did last year and have to go read my journals to find out!

Thanks CL!

Cheers Uncle! I understand that Super Lemon Haze doesn't like being trained and prefers soil that is not too rich. I've given her both of those things and I feel it held her back. @Emeraldo has grown this a few times and his examples were untrained and went to 2.5m in height. But I needed to do the training to keep her height low, and the soil is simply what is in the trough. She has found her feet a little bit now. I am not expecting to get much from her, but I'll be rapt to at least get a couple of jars just to be able to sample this legendary strain and with a bit of luck do a selective pollination of her with the male Mulanje Sherbert.

That is a beautiful example of a very effective disguise.

I couldn't work out how to click open that CL. Probably my fault, I've had a few tokes on my favourite Mulanje Sherbert today and that maybe holding me back. But I eventually found the said post and @Hombre del Monte has also created some very nice and beautifully disguised cannabis. I have linked to his post here (I think)
No bro you did nothing wrong and it was my fault. You see I don’t know how to post links 🔗 so I took a screenshot of it and posted the picture. lol Sorry for any inconvenience it caused you but I figured you would find it somehow. CL🍀

Can't believe I've missed this grow. Looking awesome buddy. Love the 3 in 1. Winning.
Been hellabusy but will try and catch up.
Thanks Lerugged! So far I am pleased with this new grow set up. Good to see you, I hope you getting some breaks in the busyness, all the best.
No bro you did nothing wrong and it was my fault. You see I don’t know how to post links 🔗 so I took a screenshot of it and posted the picture. lol Sorry for any inconvenience it caused you but I figured you would find it somehow. CL🍀
Cheers CL, no inconvenience, I'm still stumbling along as I haven't long worked it out myself!
Love the flowers on a stick, it works well as a deception.

Back
Top Bottom