Stunger Tries Trough Growing And Attempts Fluxing On His Organic Living Soil Balcony

Geez they grow quickly. It's only been a few days. They look beautiful.
Thanks Carmen! They're currently ripping along as they always seem at this stage, starting to show some pistils at the tops. I kicked these off later this grow so they're looking fairly modest in size but all going well they should be perfectly adequate.

Update - the first pistils beginning to appear at the tops

Greetings 420 enthusiasts! Lots of consistently fine weather here, the sun's beating down on the plants and they're all stepping on the growth pedal although they look more modest that they'd be if I kicked them off a little earlier.

A pic of the trough in the sunshine

Thanks for dropping in!
:ganjamon:

Greetings 420 enthusiasts! Lots of consistently fine weather here, the sun's beating down on the plants and they're all stepping on the growth pedal although they look more modest that they'd be if I kicked them off a little earlier.

Thanks for dropping in!
They are looking very happy,
Looking forward to seeing them flower 💚

Thanks for dropping in!
They’re looking nice and lush. Exciting times 👏

Update - Pictorial progress report

Greetings 420 enthusiasts! The fine weather continues. The trough plants are entering into early stage flowering.

Mulanje Sherbert

Frozen Black Cherry

Super Lemon Haze

Mulanje Sherbert male

It is now possible to see the early stage of developing balls after the telltale sign of 'crab claws' seen a few weeks ago.

The 'trough' from above and a profile for future height reference

Thanks for dropping by, all the best!

Update - Pictorial progress report

Greetings 420 enthusiasts! The fine weather continues. The trough plants are entering into early stage flowering.

Mulanje Sherbert

Frozen Black Cherry

Super Lemon Haze

Mulanje Sherbert male

It is now possible to see the early stage of developing balls after the telltale sign of 'crab claws' seen a few weeks ago.

The 'trough' from above and a profile for future height reference

Thanks for dropping by, all the best!
Looks great bro nice color and looking happy n healthy.👍 CL🍀. :thumb:

They made a good base for a stretch!
I think so Otter, actually I am quite rapt this grow with the early Flux training and reburying them deeper in the trough because it meant they kicked off low enough, that so far I haven't had to do any training since which has been very relaxing compared how I used to do where it was easy to get behind and get in a mess.

Back
Top Bottom