A few sugar punches at day 47

SAM_1319.JPG
SAM_1318.JPG
SAM_13171.JPG
SAM_1320.JPG
SAM_1323.JPG
SAM_1324.JPG

Casa Verde

Wow. It is hit and miss with me following journals. I need to have a list and check on them but I am too damned scatter brained to do that! :cheesygrinsmiley: Well I am glad I stumbled in here and found these beauties. That room must smell fantastic!! Really well done.

Thanks for the pics

Damn Casa Verde.... That plant is freaking huge for an indoor plant!!! that is one serious cola!!!

damn fine looking, so you did basically 12/12 from seed right? how well do you like those grow bags?

12/12 no ? i had a 2 week veg and the root pouches are okay ,don't notice to much about it besides that i have to water them more often .

but as you can see a simple flood will do the job even do everyone is saying it's a wrong way to water on soil .

Day 48

SAM_13541.JPG
SAM_13561.JPG
SAM_13431.JPG
SAM_1336.JPG
SAM_13371.JPG
SAM_13441.JPG
SAM_1342.JPG
SAM_1335.JPG
SAM_13331.JPG
SAM_13341.JPG

I like that last photo with the dual cola top!!! awesome!

The Garden of Weeden!!! damn bro!! Your plants look so freakin healthy and perfect!!! :Namaste:

Yes sir ! yesterday i gave them a last shot of nutes ,and i will continue giving just water to avoid a high ppm level in my soil , dont want to run in any mold because those are potential buds for mold ... well ice we got our shitt locked down with our organic way . Lets pray for some heavy weight now.
i hope to end up with a least 450 a m2 x 8 , but like always the scale has to be freindly and i still have some issues with it since the last round :)!

Back
Top Bottom