Sunshine On A Brainy Day — PS Dwarf Star Lights Up My Life

Worm poop tea is pretty amazing stuff, isn't it? A couple of thousand worms have residence in my kitchen via their worm bin. I've become partial to the little ones. :laughtwo:

Harvesting is a lot of work, especially if you don't have much energy stored up to begin with. Very smart to use small snippets of time to prep. Wishing you an easy and fruitful harvest! :love:

*Hi Lady A - If you don't mind me asking, your font is sooo tiny, could you post a larger font so I can read it better? I just don't want to miss your lady words. ;)

*Sorry I completely miss this message. This is my first time using "Tea". But I did the research and I took it on.
You have worms at home that is pretty accessible and convenient. ;)

*Growers are never lazy, even if we are fatigue'd, we always keep moving on. Your presence is most welcome here. ;)

*Hi Lady A - If you don't mind me asking, your font is sooo tiny, could you post a larger font so I can read it better? I just don't want to miss your lady words. ;)

Happy to! Wonder why it shows up as tiny for you? It's larger on my screen than this default font. Hmm, makes me wonder if it looks tiny to many other forum members. Oops!

If there is a font and size that is the easiest to process, please let me know and I'll happily use it. :hug: I certainly understand the reading issues with font size, style, screen glare, etc. There are some days that I just can't do it at all - even though reading was always my favorite past time.

A book on your experiences would be fantastic, it could be an inspiration to a lot of people around the world.

*It's hard to imagine, PW. I'm gonna see if I can make a storyboard first to organize my broken thoughts. I'm still completely blown away by Smokiebears' story. So glad we are journalling all this to remember. :Namaste:

Happy to! Wonder why it shows up as tiny for you? It's larger on my screen than this default font. Hmm, makes me wonder if it looks tiny to many other forum members. Oops!

If there is a font and size that is the easiest to process, please let me know and I'll happily use it. :hug: I certainly understand the reading issues with font size, style, screen glare, etc. There are some days that I just can't do it at all - even though reading was always my favorite past time.

This size is perfect now. Thank you. I often reread posts so it helps sooo much. I love reading too, it fills my brain with possibilities. I'm getting much better at reading now. ;)

Its amazing you met Smokie here at 420.

I know, it's a sign PW. Someone to validate my journey like that, is a gift money could never buy. i have to figure out how to get my message out there. A blog would be faster and cheaper than book publishing, but it takes the personal nature of my story away. Hmmm, lots to think about.

Plus, I'm going to have to expose my identity to do this as well. That scares me too. Big sigh...I guess just start with writing it first...maybe I can start with discovering my first symptom. When it started to go wrong? hmmm, ;)

*Oh my gosh, you're the first one to reach out to me with the exact same diagnosis. WOW, I knew this day would come but it's quite sooner than expected. So I'm a bit in shock actually. Wish this could be a face to face conversation my friend. Because I'm really feeling for you right now.

*They miss THE dianosis and wait till it's too late, how devastating, I can't even imagine, yet I can. What a paradox of disappointment caused by misguidance. My tears of realness stream down my face, I know what my future could hold, which is your every day reality NOW. Big big hugs of understanding and empathy.

*2 yrs eh! Sh*t, man. That f*ckin sucks too. I'm coming up on my 2 year anniversary Sept 15. How karmic is it that we meet. How can I be there for you? Just name it. How can I help her?

*Again, I'm just tearing like crazy. Not crying, just so meaningful coming from you, since you know first hand, my challenges and successes. I want to be incredibly sensitive to your personal information, but would you have tried my therapies for MIL if you knew about them? Am I on the right track?

*Please know that your post is one of the biggest hugs I've ever rec'd. And can you give your MIL a sisterly hug from me? I'm just so so sorry...for...what I don't know about, and you're protecting me from by not mentioning. Bless your heart and your family.

----------------

With all my heart and purpose in life, I will continue on in hopes...in dreams...in the spirit of those who didn't get a chance to fight FTD.

:love::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Now this is why I am so grateful to be alive and so positive...because other patients are hurting right now, I feel their pain. Time is so critical moreso now. I really should look into writing a book, or an article to get this information out. I'll dream on it...see what happens. ;)

I wish I wasn't reaching out with it honestly, I wish neither of you had it to begin with. I believe we share a country, but I'm not sure beyond that. I would love to if you were close though!

Her symptoms didn't make sense. They thought bipolar disorder, they thought depression. It was when she was finally admitted for a psychiatric evaluation that it was caught. She's 48 now.

It's less of how you can be here for me, and how I can be there for you. I know what you're facing, and if there's any way I could stand with you and help you, I would be honoured.

If we were able to get her home to take care of her, we would. It's past the point of no return for us unfortunately.

I think you really should write something about it. Take your time. Use a different name to publish it.

@ Smokiebear

I wish I wasn't reaching out with it honestly, I wish neither of you had it to begin with. I believe we share a country, but I'm not sure beyond that. I would love to if you were close though!

*I will send you a pm and we'll take it from there. But I'm very grateful that found me, really I am. The validation is pure inspiration. It was meant to be.

Her symptoms didn't make sense. They thought bipolar disorder, they thought depression.

*Exact same with me. ARGH

It was when she was finally admitted for a psychiatric evaluation that it was caught. She's 48 now.

*They must have done the occupational therapy testing for it. I have my OT report which defines our deficiencies in medical terms, it was made specifically to assess brain dysfunction.

*AND I'm 44, almost same age as her. Just sends chills down my back. There is no support for us and no therapies made available to us. Every resource I have right now I have fought for. I could just go on and on.

*But I shake my head in disbelief of the lack of hope provided by the medical system. Big sigh. So much can be done, it doesn't have to be a death sentence, it's a life sentence, there is a difference now.

*And this news comes to me right before I make my magic oil to fight the depths of this dark and demeaning neuro disease. You can't write this sh*t, oh wait I am..;) Anyways, just trying to reel myself back.

It's less of how you can be here for me, and how I can be there for you. I know what you're facing, and if there's any way I could stand with you and help you, I would be honoured.

*If I may...just keep communication open with me, it's a lot to ask, but I can learn from you too. I would like to know her name (privately through pm) so I can add her to my prayers and dreams.

*She will be a fallen FTD warrior who will be on my list of "never forgotten." Thank you so much...for...everything especially honesty. I knew this forum was magical, but I am dumbfounded and humble. Thank you UNIVERSE!

If we were able to get her home to take care of her, we would. It's past the point of no return for us unfortunately.

*Really super tough to hear this, but thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing with me. You are empowering me, this humbles me so much. She will be my motivation. And I'm really freakin' sorry she wasn't taken seriously because the world can be really harsh, especially from doctors.

* They just have no clue how demoralizing this disease can be. Dignity is not the disease, why deny us? Sorry, I digress, I'm gonna write this out in my story, I promise you that.

I think you really should write something about it. Take your time. Use a different name to publish it.[/QUOTE]

*I will do it, valid points you have. I've decided. I'm doing to dedicate it to "her" and the other voices who were not heard. This is the sign I needed. BTW, my husband fully supports this as I have been keeping him informed of our convo because he is completely blown away as well.

*I believe... tragedy does bring people together, but hope keeps people alive.

*There are not enough words to express the karma and hope you bestowed upon me. Your story is just as important as mine. Let's be 420 friends. With so much love and care for your family and all patients with FTD.

Gniiiiite Smokiebear, I will be in touch, once I digest this milestone in my journey. BIG HUG

Hey Grow2HealMe,

We all wish we could be there to lens a hand with the trimming...

You could write under a pseudonym. Story shared, privacy kept.

We know someone who used to be in the industry years ago. They might still have contacts. Might not.

Just a thought,

Peace. :peace:

More fun? Yea! I actually enjoy trimming.
Makes me think we would add finger/hand arthritis to our list of ailments.
I know a preventive treatment! Smoke more BUD!

May the frost be with you!

420-magazine-mobile1779176276.jpg

Oh and BTW, it's you!!! HAHAHA So awesome you're taking the dive, you'll love it. I'm so close to using it for my first time, it's very exciting...and SAFE...lol.

-------------------------

Get $25 for referring friends.
Your friends get $25 Off!

Forward this link or share it online:
MagicalButter.com - Friend Offer

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom