Sunshine On A Brainy Day — PS Dwarf Star Lights Up My Life

Haven't been around long but seems to me you are still a game changer. Your journal gives me goose bumps to read. You change my perspective every time you post. Being so open and honest about your ailments I bet is changing perspective all over. My heart hurts that you reached out and got nothing back. Well there is one thing I can say in my short time here. There are a lot of awesome people in this thread with nothing but outstretched hands. Thank you for continuing to be a game changer.

Love the training you're doing with the girls

*Thank you PW, you're my inspiration to try new things. It's kinda drastic HST but I need to let my plant breathe to encourage bud growth and girth. Last time it was an overcrowded New York subway car in my 5 gallon pot. ;) lol

Haven't been around long but seems to me you are still a game changer. Your journal gives me goose bumps to read. You change my perspective every time you post. Being so open and honest about your ailments I bet is changing perspective all over. My heart hurts that you reached out and got nothing back. Well there is one thing I can say in my short time here. There are a lot of awesome people in this thread with nothing but outstretched hands. Thank you for continuing to be a game changer.

*Wow So2178, you blew me away with that reply. I'm so humbled. Really thank you for your perspective. What can I say? I'm speechless. :love:

HELP

Also, yet another White Widow Auto from CKS won't germinate. I would have to say that only 50% of my Crop King Seeds actually germinated, and from only one strain CBDream. All the rest of my strains, Purple Kush & White Widow Auto's a no go for me, won't be buying those again, darnit.

Also been trying to germinate these Freedom Dream seeds, they have been in the paper towel since July 15th. They look like the tap root is coming out but it just doesn't. They've been in water for so long. Also check out the spikey moldy seed that I thought was a bug. Luckily it wasn't. But WHAT THE HECK IS THIS SEED?

Anyways, I'm gonna part with these seeds and move on...:thumb:

IMG_2032aE.jpg

TRIPPY seed! From the Freedom Dream seed bag. Is this seed still in its' pod maybe?

IMG_2043aE.jpg

Do you scuff your seeds with fine grit sand paper before soaking them? I've found that to be quite effective.

The garden smells beautiful. Your CBDream clones look most triumphant! :thumb:

Your updates are so pleasing.. well thought out and full of laughs. .

Thank you for your time g2hm.. its interesting, i get that sinking feeling sometimes too. Reminds me of when i used to get panic attacks when i smoked.. that sucked.

I loooove taking big hits off my bowl too.. edibles do not replace the feeling i get with a nice big cloud of smoke. Mmm lol.

Awesome to see you finish these ladies up.. those cb dream clones look really great! Early congrats on such a beautiful harvest!!

HELP

Also, yet another White Widow Auto from CKS won't germinate. I would have to say that only 50% of my Crop King Seeds actually germinated, and from only one strain CBDream. All the rest of my strains, Purple Kush & White Widow Auto's a no go for me, won't be buying those again, darnit.

Also been trying to germinate these Freedom Dream seeds, they have been in the paper towel since July 15th. They look like the tap root is coming out but it just doesn't. They've been in water for so long. Also check out the spikey moldy seed that I thought was a bug. Luckily it wasn't. But WHAT THE HECK IS THIS SEED?

Anyways, I'm gonna part with these seeds and move on...:thumb:

IMG_2032aE.jpg

TRIPPY seed! From the Freedom Dream seed bag. Is this seed still in its' pod maybe?

IMG_2043aE.jpg

That's a long time in paper towels. They look like fungi is growing on them

Do you soak in water 1st?

My 1st order of seeds was CKS but my luck is 100% germ rate so far and 3 where Purple Kush and just tossed my 4th in water today

Sorry bout the bad luck, something seems goofy

What a nice surprise that was on this stoney Sunday morning. Have a great day you beautiful person :circle-of-love:

*Thank youuuu Mr Am4zin, housework, shopping and emails, oh my. It's all good in the growing neighbourhood. :thanks:

Do you scuff your seeds with fine grit sand paper before soaking them? I've found that to be quite effective.

The garden smells beautiful. Your CBDream clones look most triumphant! :thumb:

*Thanks CHED, I do have a little nail file to scuff up my seeds. Such a clever idea whomever thought of it. :thanks:

Your updates are so pleasing.. well thought out and full of laughs. .

Thank you for your time g2hm.. its interesting, i get that sinking feeling sometimes too. Reminds me of when i used to get panic attacks when i smoked.. that sucked.

I loooove taking big hits off my bowl too.. edibles do not replace the feeling i get with a nice big cloud of smoke. Mmm lol.

Awesome to see you finish these ladies up.. those cb dream clones look really great! Early congrats on such a beautiful harvest!!

*Thank you so much Toasty! :thanks: Sorry to hear about those panic attacks, I get them too, mostly outside. I'm sending CBD vibes your way. Shhhmoking helps so much eh. It's just like smoking a big hug. Cheesy, but it works. ;) Nothing wrong with being aloof to the negativity. Thanks for the early congrats, hopefully nothing will go wrong after that. ;):thanks:

That's a long time in paper towels. They look like fungi is growing on them

Do you soak in water 1st?

My 1st order of seeds was CKS but my luck is 100% germ rate so far and 3 where Purple Kush and just tossed my 4th in water today

Sorry bout the bad luck, something seems goofy

*I loooove Purple Kush. I know Canuuk Seeds has 50 % off Purple Kush Auto right this instant, but alas my money well has run dry. BTW, I did soak my seeds first, thanks for asking. ;)

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. The writing, the garden, and the person you are! .

It is a privilege to follow your journey/journal.

..Don't stop believin'.

.Cheesy, I know... .

*HAHAHAHA I love it, I love cheese anything. Thank you soooo much DB for the beautiful words. Big 420 hugs to you.:thanks:

Wonderful!
Have a great harvest. Everything is looking nice.
Love the clones, keep it going.

I knew you had "country" in you!
You drink your tea from a mason jar too!!! Lol

G2HM, I am sorry I am so late to the party. Please forgive me, but I'm here now.

My mother in law has FTD as well. Hers progressed quite quickly though and by the time it was diagnosed, she was living in the hospital. It's been 2 years now... it's devastating.

Having seen what could be, I want you to know that I am unbelievably proud of you. You've come a long way, and what you've accomplished is astounding.

:hug:

Yum yum .

*I'll save you a cup PW, drink with cheese puffs. ;) lol Who would have thought a year ago that I would be making worm poop tea. I think of it as a milestone, that my brain actually wants to dig that deep into growing. Pretty cool stuff. I have made my resolve with worms now, I see their vital role in gardening but I refuse to use them as bait if I get to go fishing again. ;)

Wonderful!
Have a great harvest. Everything is looking nice.
Love the clones, keep it going.

I knew you had "country" in you!
You drink your tea from a mason jar too!!! Lol

*HAHAHA, yah much preferred...lol. My hubby used to live in Arizona and he made sunshine tea when he lived there. Apparently it's a "thing" there because of the heat. He was so excited and still is. ;) But refuses to drink worm poop tea, discrimination! hahaha

*And Thank you for the compliments. You never know what's going to happen until you make it to the very end. I'm kinda proud of myself, but I still feel the pressure. Thanks to you and everyone chiming in for leading me down a successful path of LEAST resistance...lol.:thanks:

your buds are spectacular and if it were me, I'd be chomping at the bit to get at 'em.:volcano-smiley:

*Ooooo, thank you Mr SHRuuM, that was high praise coming from you. :thanks:

I'm SO chomping at the bit, that when I check them once a day, (just in case of root rot or mold) I come out of that room, I make my husband smell my fingers immediately...HAHAHAHA. And then to see the look on his face is priceless. He's laughing cause it sound funny coming from his wife, and then the smell blew him away. Like BOOM!

*I'm quite fatigued this week tbh, aaand, I'm gonna have to do all my cutting, AT NIGHT, late because the kitchen is right by the door and it smells up the front door right away. Then I wait, I get tired and sleep though my midnight alarm. ;) I hope that this weekend my energy will lift me out of bed for more than an hour at a time.

*But I'm totally jonesin' and I'm at least getting all my tools out placed nicely, isolating a non-cat area for cutting. Bags and jars, magnifying glass and hand shears, so much but I'm happy to at least have the tools now to do it propah...lol.

HAVE A MUDDY WATERS DAY!:love:

Worm poop tea is pretty amazing stuff, isn't it? A couple of thousand worms have residence in my kitchen via their worm bin. I've become partial to the little ones. :laughtwo:

Harvesting is a lot of work, especially if you don't have much energy stored up to begin with. Very smart to use small snippets of time to prep. Wishing you an easy and fruitful harvest! :love:

@ Smokiebear

G2HM, I am sorry I am so late to the party. Please forgive me, but I'm here now.

*That's all that matters, time is spacial not definitive. You're here now. :welcome:

------------

My mother in law has FTD as well. Hers progressed quite quickly though and by the time it was diagnosed, she was living in the hospital. It's been 2 years now... it's devastating.

*Oh my gosh, you're the first one to reach out to me with the exact same diagnosis. WOW, I knew this day would come but it's quite sooner than expected. So I'm a bit in shock actually. Wish this could be a face to face conversation my friend. Because I'm really feeling for you right now.

*They miss THE dianosis and wait till it's too late, how devastating, I can't even imagine, yet I can. What a paradox of disappointment caused by misguidance. My tears of realness stream down my face, I know what my future could hold, which is your every day reality NOW. Big big hugs of understanding and empathy.

*2 yrs eh! Sh*t, man. That f*ckin sucks too. I'm coming up on my 2 year anniversary Sept 15. How karmic is it that we meet. How can I be there for you? Just name it. How can I help her?

----------------

Having seen what could be, I want you to know that I am unbelievably proud of you. You've come a long way, and what you've accomplished is astounding.

*Again, I'm just tearing like crazy. Not crying, just so meaningful coming from you, since you know first hand, my challenges and successes. I want to be incredibly sensitive to your personal information, but would you have tried my therapies for MIL if you knew about them? Am I on the right track?

*Please know that your post is one of the biggest hugs I've ever rec'd. And can you give your MIL a sisterly hug from me? I'm just so so sorry...for...what I don't know about, and you're protecting me from by not mentioning. Bless your heart and your family.

----------------

With all my heart and purpose in life, I will continue on in hopes...in dreams...in the spirit of those who didn't get a chance to fight FTD.

:love::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Now this is why I am so grateful to be alive and so positive...because other patients are hurting right now, I feel their pain. Time is so critical moreso now. I really should look into writing a book, or an article to get this information out. I'll dream on it...see what happens. ;)

Back
Top Bottom