Sunshine On A Brainy Day — PS Dwarf Star Lights Up My Life

What's Update — 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab — May 3, 2017

:welcome: Welcome to my Beautiful Healing Brain Journal!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour:

As most of you already know, I did manage to capture the win MOTM for April. Which is magically delicious because I achieved something with brain damage. And my healing choice is all natural medicine that I grow myself. How crazy is that, it's too serendipity not to acknowledge that I've been led to a new home with super amazing supportive friends. To the outside world I'm dying, but to my inside world I'm THRIVING. Even by the way I write, my brain is very much in tact and on point. Thanks for sticking by me. :love:

Today, my husband and I were hugging on the balcony while it was raining and a hummingbird stopped near our shoulders, buzzed its' wings and stared at us. It quickly took off but we were amazed that a bird would fly by and pause so close to us, in the rain too. You just can't buy moments like these. We felt blessed.

Back to medical drama. I have been purposely avoiding the dr's because of their attitude toward me. I'm defying the dr's orders by not taking the recommended pills that most patients would automatically take. And I'm sure they work for many, but I know in my heart they are not meant for me. I think they are used to pushing Alzheimer patients around because of the nature of the disease. But I'm not impaired to the point where I HAVE to listen to them.

So they keep making appt's with me and I cancel them a week before I'm supposed to see them. HAHAHAHA One doctor already discharged me from his care because I refused his recommendations. The only appt's I don't cancel is with the medical team that works out of the same building and they are very supportive of my decisions. There is a great divide between the dr's and the people who actually agree with my stance. Dances with Dementia...lol. Two worlds at war. ;)

What am I grateful for? "Hugs in the rain."

Quote of the week: "Congrats G2HM!"

My humble garden of positive change awaits you...

1. Type: CB Dream CLONES #1 - 6 (Mother born Oct 2, 2016)

Week:8 weeks

Days: 56

Temp:24-30 Degrees Celsius

Hum: 41 - 55%

Strain: Indica

Technique:Clones, topped and LST

Comments:

Clones — These clones need pruning in the worst way, but I have been so busy that I will have to groom them next week. They are still displaying light burn so we moved our light up, again, and now I believe we have the right distance. It's so hard because I never let my plants get this big or I accidently kill them before they get this tall, but I need meds so I can't be training to the max. Plus, maybe this is evidence of a bountiful harvest on the horizon. They are so resilient, how can I not follow in my plants footsteps?:morenutes:

CBD Clone #1-6 / 2.5 Gallon, Self-watering/Top-watering, LST & Topped

IMG_9881a.jpg

3. Type: Kushie Kush (Born March 4, 2017)

Week: 8

Days: 59

Temp: 24-30

Hum: 41 - 55%

Strain: Indica

Technique:Topped and LST

Comments:

Today, I did have time to transplant this beautiful specimen. I even had a chance to take a pic of my roots. Is anyone up for critiquing my roots, are they good, forming a root ball and/or in overall good health? One of the things I love about kushs' are their pungent hash potential smell. There is just something about this Indica and strain that makes me me want to roll up those leaves and smoke em;)

Here are some pics of the transplant over to 5 gallon.
IMG_9890a.jpg
IMG_9895a.jpg
IMG_9875a.jpg
IMG_9871a.jpg

*Thank you so much for riding the waves with me as I surf for more answers. :surf:
Group hug around our gardens, hugs 420 family!
:Namaste:

:thanks::high-five::thanks:

Your ladies are looking awesome my soul sista from across the pond ...

Good on you for staying strong in the face of pressure from your docs. .
It's no issue if they discharge you for not bowing down, you know yourself better than any "expert".

Have a fantastically fun filled day my friend .

Your ladies are looking awesome my soul sista from across the pond ...

Good on you for staying strong in the face of pressure from your docs. .
It's no issue if they discharge you for not bowing down, you know yourself better than any "expert".

Have a fantastically fun filled day my friend .

*Thank you GN30, I have to follow my instinct on this. ;) Hope you get your garden started soon.

*:circle-of-love::Namaste::circle-of-love: Thanks for stopping by...;)

IMG_9871a.jpg

Beautiful roots. +Reps. :high-five:

Your garden of positive change is glowing with health. I see a bountiful harvest in your future.

I'll join that group hug. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

*Thank you for the reps, I do appreciate the love. I even changed the title to "Beautiful Healing Brain."

*Today started off with extreme disappointment but then I turned it around when I visited the horses. For the first time today they ran to me. Especially this one horse who gives me lovey eyes and gives me kisses. It was totally unexpected because it's never happened. I can't stay sad when my special horse runs across the field, comes to a halting stop in front of me and puts his nose out so I can kiss him. I leaned over and gave him a big kiss on the nose which is huge trusties with the most dominant horse in the field. I wasn't scared I didn't feel like I had to move, I sensed he was coming for me. Most vulnerable, but most rewarding.

*No tears allowed with the animals, although they let me lean on them tons. No matter how happy I am growing every day, life slaps me in the face sometimes, and it seems to hurt more because my brain is hyper-sensitive. But animal therapy is the extreme balance of peace and understanding, when the outside world gets in our way.

*May all our grows breed understanding and acceptance of all natural beings and medicine, the way it was meant to be.

*BTW, plants are growing so tall, I may have to do my LST as they enter the flowering stage. That brings a smile to my face!
Thank you for reading my long stories ;)

BTW, plants are growing so tall, I may have to do my LST as they enter the flowering stage. That brings a smile to my face!

Me too! :) That's a good problem to have. Horses made me smile too, made me a little jealous. And then there's you in the middle of it. That's my biggest smile of all. :circle-of-love: Earlier this week I was cleaning up my old bookmarks and one was to your first journal. You have come so far in a year it's amazing. We both have. It's been really nice having someone to share the journey with.

I was going to add "Kicking your brain's ass", then thought that sounded stupid, but now that image is stuck in my brain and I had to share. :laughtwo:

Me too! :) That's a good problem to have. Horses made me smile too, made me a little jealous. And then there's you in the middle of it. That's my biggest smile of all. :circle-of-love: Earlier this week I was cleaning up my old bookmarks and one was to your first journal. You have come so far in a year it's amazing. We both have. It's been really nice having someone to share the journey with.

I was going to add "Kicking your brain's ass", then thought that sounded stupid, but now that image is stuck in my brain and I had to share. :laughtwo:

I will miss your Sunday updates that always had a quip or two that put a smile on my face.

It's been a heartfelt bond kicking our brains ass, because it's proprietary to brainiacs who refuse to give up.

Our beautiful healing brains with obtuse humour in a square world. Your circle of friends here need the rabbit.

Btw, don't forget to do your taxes now, and uhhh, formulate your patent pending poop. ;)

I'll be here....❤️..

*Thank you for the reps, I do appreciate the love. I even changed the title to "Beautiful Healing Brain."

*Today started off with extreme disappointment but then I turned it around when I visited the horses. For the first time today they ran to me. Especially this one horse who gives me lovey eyes and gives me kisses. It was totally unexpected because it's never happened. I can't stay sad when my special horse runs across the field, comes to a halting stop in front of me and puts his nose out so I can kiss him. I leaned over and gave him a big kiss on the nose which is huge trusties with the most dominant horse in the field. I wasn't scared I didn't feel like I had to move, I sensed he was coming for me. Most vulnerable, but most rewarding.

*No tears allowed with the animals, although they let me lean on them tons. No matter how happy I am growing every day, life slaps me in the face sometimes, and it seems to hurt more because my brain is hyper-sensitive. But animal therapy is the extreme balance of peace and understanding, when the outside world gets in our way.

*May all our grows breed understanding and acceptance of all natural beings and medicine, the way it was meant to be.

*BTW, plants are growing so tall, I may have to do my LST as they enter the flowering stage. That brings a smile to my face!
Thank you for reading my long stories ;)

I don't think you can write enough for us. :hug: :love: The horses see you for who you are.

Seed Inventory

1. Afghan Kush Ryder

2. Purple Kush

3. CBDream

4. CBD Shark Shock

5. CBD BCN Diesel

6. White Widow

7. Northern Lights

8. Blueberry

9. Kushie Kush

10. Durban Poison

11. Freedom Dream - mixed fem/male
(soon to arrive)

12. Quarter Pounder Auto

13. White Widow Auto

14. More to be ordered from MOTM

Now that I have my list, I'm going to research them for those specific terpenes.
Hey if anyone has any recommendations for seeds lemme know.
I love indica with a touch of sativa. I love kush anything. No more autos though.
Thanks SweetSue for giving more goals to set. I'm just at the beginning but it's been no easy task getting here.
Time to kick some major brain a*s!

Have a wonderful day my 420 FAMILY!

Seed Inventory

1. Afghan Kush Ryder

2. Purple Kush

3. CBDream

4. CBD Shark Shock

5. CBD BCN Diesel

6. White Widow

7. Northern Lights

8. Blueberry

9. Kushie Kush

10. Durban Poison

11. Freedom Dream - mixed fem/male
(soon to arrive)

12. Quarter Pounder Auto

13. White Widow Auto

14. More to be ordered from MOTM

Now that I have my list, I'm going to research them for those specific terpenes.
Hey if anyone has any recommendations for seeds lemme know.
I love indica with a touch of sativa. I love kush anything. No more autos though.
Thanks SweetSue for giving more goals to set. I'm just at the beginning but it's been no easy task getting here.
Time to kick some major brain a*s!

Have a wonderful day my 420 FAMILY!

Now that is a very nice looking list there my soul sista.
Looks like a lot of fun experimenting to be had over the next few months ....

I ordered Dark Angel from CKS with my motm voucher. Jack Herer x Exodus Cheese. Mostly Indica and cant wait to get one started.

Oh wow! I never looked at that. I'm looking for a strain that I can try for the daughter that has this potential. She's decided she like the euphoria, but she's having difficulty with the munchies, and she's already close to 300 pounds. She's sensitive to the common sativa terpenes, so I have to stick close to indica terpenes.

I'll look closer at this one. Thanks for sharing pennywise. I went for the CBD Dutch Dream with my latest voucher. Ended up giving one voucher away. My seed bank grew out of control last year. :laughtwo:

G2HM.... One of the speakers at the health summit I watched this weekend did an amazing talk on terpenes that I'll be developing for a post or possibly a thread on terpenes sometime this week. We can use that as a resource to begin identifying terpene blends that are therapeutic for particular situations.

Oh wow! I never looked at that. I'm looking for a strain that I can try for the daughter that has this potential. She's decided she like the euphoria, but she's having difficulty with the munchies, and she's already close to 300 pounds. She's sensitive to the common sativa terpenes, so I have to stick close to indica terpenes.

I'll look closer at this one. Thanks for sharing pennywise. I went for the CBD Dutch Dream with my latest voucher. Ended up giving one voucher away. My seed bank grew out of control last year. :laughtwo:

G2HM.... One of the speakers at the health summit I watched this weekend did an amazing talk on terpenes that I'll be developing for a post or possibly a thread on terpenes sometime this week. We can use that as a resource to begin identifying terpene blends that are therapeutic for particular situations.

I may pop 1 very soon, working on a sea of green setup with Aero. If i do i'll let you know so you can follow the Dark Angel. ✌️

Now that is a very nice looking list there my soul sista.
Looks like a lot of fun experimenting to be had over the next few months ....

*I wish I could germinate them all. ;) I'm holding myself back.

I ordered Dark Angel from CKS with my motm voucher. Jack Herer x Exodus Cheese. Mostly Indica and cant wait to get one started.

*Nice choice there PW, I hope it grows purple for you!

*Okay, that sounds great. Thank you very much. I'm totally ready! ;)

I'll await this post and/or new thread, too as I have recently become more interested in the terpene aspect of each strain. And, in fact, I started a new blog category called Terpenes and Cannabinoids just for this type of info.

I just love to read throughout your journal. It's like visiting that special place. The wonderful people who bring wisdom, hope and a smile. Are truly a blessing. Nice list of beans you have there. Really! You do know you will probably run out of room. If you tried to pop them all at the same time.lol
Your day with the horses. Beautiful mental pictures from your writing. I am so thrilled for you. To be able to experience and cherish the healing power of animals. And, Sweet Sue thank you for caring.
G2HM you are more than deserving of title MOTM. Your girls are looking fantastic. I agree with you on the "no more auto" they are for lazy people. Ha ha ha (I'm sure I'll get a rebuttal on this one)lol

*Response to tricam

I just love to read throughout your journal. It's like visiting that special place. The wonderful people who bring wisdom, hope and a smile. Are truly a blessing.

*I feel like my family of angels, including you, keep me going while I forage for formulas. How lucky am I? Pure karmic gratitude.:Namaste:

Nice list of beans you have there. Really! You do know you will probably run out of room. If you tried to pop them all at the same time.lol

*HAHAHAHAHAHA yah I probably would. But the brainiac in me wants to dare it to happen.

Your day with the horses. Beautiful mental pictures from your writing. I am so thrilled for you. To be able to experience and cherish the healing power of animals.

*I never imagined it to be true. When I first met them I was timid and scared. In the first few meetings of the horses, my special one would push me over and I would fall. It was during the desperate times. They kept physically dominating me like walking in my way to stop me. This was almost a year ago. Now that I know the pecking order, I realize I have the food power in my hands. Food rules all. Now I use my shoulders and elbows to make space. I never stand flat footed in front of a horse that's hungry...lol. How did the universe know that horses would teach me how to live with confidence despite the outside world. Just fascinating the timing of everything.

And, Sweet Sue thank you for caring.

*She's a keeper. How would I ever learn such complexities of healing myself without some sort of guide to make up for the brain damage? I am humbled by her presence. "She blinded me with science!" My favourite quote. ;)

G2HM you are more than deserving of title MOTM. Your girls are looking fantastic.

*Thank you, my brain is the star of the show, and also the culprit...lol. The girls are growing like mad, so that makes me happy for the future. I feel like I have been led to an oasis away from the sand dunes that were slowly burying me. Drinking an iced "green" tea with popcorn buds. The menu is full achievements, I just have to keep focused on the positive. This title ; A second chance at life.

I agree with you on the "no more auto" they are for lazy people. Ha ha ha (I'm sure I'll get a rebuttal on this one)lol

*HAHAHAHA I didn't write that, but it was funny, not true, but funny. Trying to save my butt...lol. ;) You always make me laugh, thanks for such a gifted humour. :love:

Here's that rebuttal on the autos. :laughtwo:

IMG_642715.JPG

They finish in 1/3 to 1/2 the time of a photo, and under the right training and lighting conditions can easily give you in excess of 2 ounces per plant.

They only require one space and one lighting schedule to go from seed to harvest. This is possibly one of the best features. I grew my first pair under CFLs in an open closet, the same open closet I still use today for autos. The environment is the same as my living space, and that's consistently brought me over two ounces a plant.

Their short lifespan means you can play with more strains.

The breeding has become so specialized that you can now grow autos that will rival their photo counterparts, given a talented cultivator. One need only go back and look over Atrain's work. He now works for another network that specializes in autos. Those guys over there would blow you away with what they make autos do, in far less time than we take to coax the photos into harvest.

I mean, look at that picture. Where in the photo world are you going to find that? I'll tell you where, nowhere. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom