Sunshine On A Brainy Day — PS Dwarf Star Lights Up My Life

*response to SweetSue :thanks:

Beautiful plants. :high-five: I'd be ready to transplant the Kushie Kush any time now. I only do one transplant with my own photos, from the starting one gallon to the finish pot. So much less trouble to deal with. I'm much lazier than all this posting suggests. :laughtwo:

*Okay I will transplant, good advice too with PW.

You can make an infused oil with as little as 7 grams of buds and 1/2 c of oil. I use a technique whereby you decarb and infuse all in one step in the oven, on the lowest setting for 24-36 hours. I always go for the 36 hours. That 1/2 cup of oil will fill about 240 "00"-sized capsules. The MB2 requires you to use at least 2 cups of oil per batch. I don't often have that much bud on hand either. Lately I had the blessing of mites and taught myself to turn a freshly-harvested plant into infused oil. That was loads of fun. :laughtwo:

*I don’t have enough bud, crap! Hmmm, but I can work on getting all the capsules and accessories while I wait for my CBD clones. Where should I start shopping for life-saving capsules and stuff? Lol Do you have a list of what I’ll need? No rush of course…

When you make your first batch of oil and see for yourself what a difference the capsule protocol can make in your own life you'll never look back.

*I can feel my body aching for this already. I have come so far on my own, now I’m ready to fight the war.

That fugue moment you had...... I read that and instead of being chilled by the implications I found myself excited that you recognized it immediately and spoke up about it. Don't be quiet about any of it. That awareness means you're on top of this. Remember, the ECS doesn't know the difference between what's real and what you tell it. It takes what you tell it as reality. What a marvelous thing to understand, yes? You see the danger in how doctors usually talk to their patients?

*Okay, I will continue this awareness, I have made a list of my symptoms. I’m already passed 100 examples of my odd behavior. I was thinking of posting some of the funny ones.

*The doctors…don’t get me started. I’m battling my nuerologist and physchiatrist, no word of a lie. I got in a heated exchange of words, they/he started it, because they talk down to me. The doctors break me down, the other medical team of therapists apologize for them and try to make it up to me. The disease is no longer my enemy, it is the doctors who I want to prove wrong. And I kinda thank them for being ignorant because it’s motivation regardless if it’s disrespectful.

It's an herbal medication, and your current administration should halt the progression, or at least that's the current thought on cannabis and Alzheimer's from the leading authority. As an herbal med we need to keep in mind that change is going on at the cellular level, and that takes time. Time you'll be spending learning to be an even more talented cultivator.

*Thank you humbly, I can’t get enough…

*DEAL! My garden is my power pack and I’ll just keep refreshing when I need it. The best thing is that my husband and I are surrounded by life again. And everything else is a bonus. Thank you for investing your time into my cause. I just know in my heart that this is my path.
Big hugs and respect to you…

I was inspired by Canyon to finally begin reading Ethan Russo's landmark paper on cannabis and terpenes, and right there before my eyes was a recommendation of sorts for the terpenes that may well assist the brain in dealing with the Alzheimer's. Sometimes this type of inspiration takes me by surprise.

Look for limonene, pinene and linalool. Interesting list. My Carnival is rich in limonene, one of my favorite terpenes. :cheesygrinsmiley: The limonene and pinene are both strong anti-inflammatory and the linalool is anti-anxiety and sedating. At this point we have no studies on what's happening in the human body, but these little bits of awareness can help us get some direction. There's a synergy happening between the cannabinoids and the terpenes that we don't yet understand.

I have great respect for Russo. I'd be looking for these terpenes in the strains I choose to grow. You may already have strains with these terpenes. I haven't checked your lineup for the terpene profiles. Often the plants we need choose us.

Big hug right back. :hug::hug::hug:

I just loved seeing this picture. I've been away too long. Almost missed another big leap in garden skills.:circle-of-love:

IMG_9809a.jpg

I just loved seeing this picture. I've been away too long. Almost missed another big leap in garden skills.:circle-of-love:

IMG_9809a.jpg

Can you believe they are all clones minus one Kush? KR, we are improving together, we are against the odds yet we never give up. Every time I see a rabbit I think of you and poop. Hahaha .

*Response to Sue...

I was inspired by Canyon to finally begin reading Ethan Russo's landmark paper on cannabis and terpenes, and right there before my eyes was a recommendation of sorts for the terpenes that may well assist the brain in dealing with the Alzheimer's. Sometimes this type of inspiration takes me by surprise.

*Wow, the universe is providing...LAAAAAAA opera - sunshine rays are upon us...;)

Look for limonene, pinene and linalool. Interesting list. My Carnival is rich in limonene, one of my favorite terpenes. :cheesygrinsmiley: The limonene and pinene are both strong anti-inflammatory and the linalool is anti-anxiety and sedating. At this point we have no studies on what's happening in the human body, but these little bits of awareness can help us get some direction. There's a synergy happening between the cannabinoids and the terpenes that we don't yet understand.

*I'm working on creating a list of my strains and then search for these particular terpene's. I'm excited to learn more, nancy drew on the case now.

I have great respect for Russo. I'd be looking for these terpenes in the strains I choose to grow. You may already have strains with these terpenes. I haven't checked your lineup for the terpene profiles. Often the plants we need choose us.

*don't worry about checking my strains, you're busy enough. I will follow through with this lead for sure and write out my findings to share. But if you read of any, feel free to let me know. I feel another experiment on the way. I truly believe that these plants will extend my lifetime organically. They chose me, like the sea chose the sky, like the horse chose the hay, and like the grower who chose to live.

*Thanks for caring...all the best :love:

*Response to Sue...

*Wow, the universe is providing...LAAAAAAA opera - sunshine rays are upon us...;)

*I'm working on creating a list of my strains and then search for these particular terpene's. I'm excited to learn more, nancy drew on the case now.

*don't worry about checking my strains, you're busy enough. I will follow through with this lead for sure and write out my findings to share. But if you read of any, feel free to let me know. I feel another experiment on the way. I truly believe that these plants will extend my lifetime organically. They chose me, like the sea chose the sky, like the horse chose the hay, and like the grower who chose to live.

*Thanks for caring...all the best :love:

An extra hug to get you through the rest of this emotionally-charged day.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Congratulations to the reigning MOTM. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Nothing feels as good as the first win. Kinda like the first harvest, but deeper. Didn't know you could love a bunch of strangers you may never meet so much, did you? I assure you, the love affair just started.

Well done. :bravo:

Congratulations to the reigning MOTM. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Nothing feels as good as the first win. Kinda like the first harvest, but deeper. Didn't know you could love a bunch of strangers you may never meet so much, did you? I assure you, the love affair just started.

Well done. :bravo:

*I woke up with a swollen brain for sure after that roller coaster. I'm at a loss for words at the empowerment I feel proving the dr's wrong by doing this. Thank you for investing in me, your kind heart has touched my soulful heart. This is a huuuuuge milestone for me in my brain rehab. Wow, look how far Ive come and yes, thanks to the kindness of strangers!

Congrats Hun on well deserved win!

*PW, looks like I'm following in your footsteps, first the light then the title. It's only because I look up to you so much. Thank you for being there for me daily and always acknowledging my posts.

​Congratulations Friend. A well-deserved win in my books! Enjoy!

*Woohoo, let's do a happy dance together!

Congrats Girl....Keep Growing :love:

*Thank you so much MagicJim!

Congrats G2HM! A well deserved MOTM! :high-five:

*Weeeeeeen! We did it, you voted for me 3 times and now I captured the win...for us...lol. Thank you for the unconditional support.

Count me in.ur gna love the perfectsun spectrum.defo the best leds out there and the price is unbeatable.best of luck il be watching;)

*Thank you so much! Let's hope we get to the harvest point without any brain sabotage.

Spring time...... aarrrrrgggh��

*AWWWWW, you know we have a special typing understanding, no need to correct yourself in my books.

*To all my family who voted for me, you know how much this means to me. This title is a work of art, a work of sweat, and a work of inspirational miracles. Thank you for investing in me so I can help myself. Such gratitude for such humble people, you really make me feel special in a sometimes cold world. THANK YOUUUUUUU! Hugs not bugs!

Back
Top Bottom