Can you just shove those bitches in a corner and toss some water on them ever now and then?
I get your frustration, I've got one now that I made flower, or it was going to GTFO...
:passitleft:
Not worth the effort to me. At this stage, even if they grow aggressive AF, the yield would be a few g's. I'd rather use the square footage on a plant that will produce.

So how big would you expect them to be at about this point? How do you decide if they are worth letting it ride out or not?
For a second I thought you were talking to the lady ladybug! Lol

All 6 autos started flowering today... :eye-roll:

Signed their own death warrants. :rip: We will try another group of autos in August.

Moving on.... reset time.

Next group will start dropping this weekend. Still waiting on a couple packages to show up (in red), but I can get started with what I got now...

Here's the line-up:
2- C99/BB, Seedsman
2- Jack Herer, Seedsman
1- Alaskan Purple, Seedsman
1- White Widow, Seedsman
1- Cheese, Seedsman
1- Pink Kush, Barney's Farm
1- Peppermint Kush, Barney's Farm

1- Peyote Critical, Barney's Farm
1- Shiskaberry, Barney's Farm
1- Strawberry Lemonade, Barney's Farm

I plan on starting everything in cups with seed starter mix. Up-potting to 3 gal, fabric pots for veg. Then up to 10's a week or 2 before I flip.

Playing it by ear on the veg time. We'll just have to see how aggressive they grow.

:snowboating:
Gonna be a damn fun summer man

For checking trichs?!
Yep. And I found it. Works pretty well, except that I have to hold both the phone and the glass steady, and that’s a trick when trying to get clear shots at magnification.

I was going to suggest yanking those out but every time I say "you might want to replace those with something that you know will grow" everyone else chimes in and says "give 'em a chance, you never know!" So I've learned to keep quiet on the subject.

I like that you're replacing 6 autos with 12 photos...go big or go home!
For a second I thought you were talking to the lady ladybug! Lol
LOL!

New setup sounds fantastic! Hope that Jack Herer makes it into the lineup!
That one has a guaranteed spot. LoL

Jack Herer is my favorite strain. I've grown a few crosses lately, but want to run some straight Jack again.

:drool:

Sorry for blowing up everyone's alert box. Fast moving thread and I got behind.
I received some Jack Herer freebies and popped one as soon as I could because of the Jack's I saw @Preston9mm grow.
That strain just sticks with me because it was the first strain I had ever grown, that literally blew my friggin mind.... like sooopa-dooooopa high from a hit or two. LoL
:lot-o-toke:

Each cross I've grown has had similarities, and I really liked some of them, but the plain ol' Jack Herer holds a special place in my heart.
:kiss:

Yep. And I found it. Works pretty well, except that I have to hold both the phone and the glass steady, and that’s a trick when trying to get clear shots at magnification.
Oh yer thats deadly lol. I found the trick is to just keep snapping em. Youl get some good shots and just delete the rest.

That one has a guaranteed spot. LoL

Jack Herer is my favorite strain. I've grown a few crosses lately, but want to run some straight Jack again.

:drool:
That’s good to hear! I have special place in my heart for Super Lemon Haze. It was my first grow and I have yet to smell anything so citrusy to date. It smelled like lemon heads candy. :goof:
Have a great one P9 and crew!

That’s good to hear! I have special place in my heart for Super Lemon Haze. It was my first grow and I have yet to smell anything so citrusy to date. It smelled like lemon heads candy. :goof:
Have a great one P9 and crew!
Oh yeeeeeah!

I got a special place in my heart for that Super Lemon Haze! Sassy bitch eludes me every time I try to grow it. LoL

Our rivalry is so fierce, my wife actually asked if she could try growing a SLH plant to break the curse.

Haha!

Photo/fem this time... lol

I can't set her up for failure by ordering the auto version. LoL

She's gonna take over Jolene's closet for a single plant grow. :headbanger:

Oh yeeeeeah!

I got a special place in my heart for that Super Lemon Haze! Sassy bitch eludes me every time I try to grow it. LoL

Our rivalry is so fierce, my wife actually asked if she could try growing a SLH plant to break the curse.

Haha!
Hell yes!! That’s a great idea :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom