Finally tried the Pineapple Gum @Grand Daddy Black. Probably not the best one to have just before cooking dinner for everyone. I just want to sit down :rofl: So relaxed and sleepy on this. I'll probably move onto something else until bedtime but I'm really glad to have this one in the collection.

Happy 420 my friends! Hope you all get to enjoy some of your lovingly grown bud today. Cheers! :ganjamon:
Hey Vet Happy 420 my friend. :bong:
Garden is looking great.

Stay safe
Bill

Finally tried the Pineapple Gum @Grand Daddy Black. Probably not the best one to have just before cooking dinner for everyone. I just want to sit down :rofl: So relaxed and sleepy on this. I'll probably move onto something else until bedtime but I'm really glad to have this one in the collection.
"Relaxed and sleepy" sounds good to me, Vet! Thanks for letting me know.

I know it's early, but how was the taste?

It really doesn't matter, I want some!

Please be so kind as to send me a DM about where you got yours. I want a chance to grow one that looks just like that one did! :kiss:

Day 67 for the Pineapple Express. I don't think I'll have much trimming to do on this one.
PXL_20220421_073323584~2.jpg

Day 59 for Blueberry. Not quite as ragged as the PE. Flowers are looking good.
PXL_20220421_073347188~2.jpg

I used to run the original exodus cut many years ago.
It STINKS! no filter I had back then could handle it.
Damn. Well I'll give it a go and hopefully just the one small plant won't cause any major issues.

Also very cool you had that original cut.

I'm hoping it's close to the original for ya, nice stinky and fruity.

Also very cool you had that original cut.
Yeah, didn't realise the pinnacle at the time (around 2000), amazing producer as well.
Cuts of it are still around, I'm sure one of the old crew I knocked about with in London would have it, but I've heard some reports it's gone all leafy now.

Here's hoping you find some :thumb:

I've got a brand new one ready on standby if the current one starts struggling at any point. Will be interesting to find out just how stinky it is.

I used to run the original exodus cut many years ago.
It STINKS! no filter I had back then could handle it.
I remember getting a skunk in the late 1990's and having to drive to Dorset for it, I was in London at the time. It was really dank smelly stuff. I think the stinkiest I've ever had. Lovely but unless it's legalised, it is too difficult to grow outside where I am now.

I remember getting a skunk in the late 1990's and having to drive to Dorset for it, I was in London at the time. It was really dank smelly stuff. I think the stinkiest I've ever had. Lovely but unless it's legalised, it is too difficult to grow outside where I am now.
Lol....that's a long way to drive for some weed, but if you offered me some real deal cheese now I'd walk to Dorset....

Another great transaction with @Dope-Seeds.

Ordered: 2 x Pungent Skunk & 2 x Skunk

Received: 3 x Pungent Skunk, 2 x Skunk, 1 x OG Kush & 1 x Sherbert

With a 20% discount for using bitcoin and Jim responded quickly and sorted it when I decided to change part of my order.

Another great transaction with @Dope-Seeds.

Ordered: 2 x Pungent Skunk & 2 x Skunk

Received: 3 x Pungent Skunk, 2 x Skunk, 1 x OG Kush & 1 x Sherbert

With a 20% discount for using bitcoin and Jim responded quickly and sorted it when I decided to change part of my order
Please ask Jim if there are any plans to ever ship to the USA! :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom