I would be thinking ride it out. I never seem to be able to produce bud like that. I am plant foliage health driven, green plants make my heart sing, but I do wonder if that’s why I never get the fat long Coca-Cola’s you guys all grow. Mine are always like fucking chodes.
Yeah she's on 5.5g of MC already and should have enough in the tank to make it to the finish line. Minus a few leaves which means an easier trim. Lol. Seems like a good option. You've grown some fire bud T. Flowering is the tricky bit but that's what keeps us interested and always striving to do better.

I would be thinking ride it out. I never seem to be able to produce bud like that. I am plant foliage health driven, green plants make my heart sing, but I do wonder if that’s why I never get the fat long Coca-Cola’s you guys all grow. Mine are always like fucking chodes.
wtf is a chode, if you don't mind me asking?

Should've watered these earlier today really. Pineapple Express looks a bit miffed. Lol. Wondering whether it's worth bumping the feed up for the Blueberry now or just ride it out.
PXL_20220415_161347205~2.jpg
PXL_20220415_161333313~2.jpg
Vet, I personally would ride it out…nothing but bloom boosters at this point. Guano tea is my go to. Cheers

Trala…my goal is healthy photogenic plants and fat sticky buds. My buds are typically exceptional , but plants often look rough at the end. I’m not smoking leaves, but am envious of those who can pull off great lookg plants start to finish organic soil. It’s been awhile, will stop by your tent. Cheers

Didn't pay too much attention to the humidity really but I know it was higher than ideal. Between 55 & 75.

My humidity has been high the entire grow, here's hoping I don't end up with mold.
It's starting to get expensive now running 2 300w lights and a 300w dehumidifier more or less day and night along with all the other stuff that's running throughout the house 24/7.

You might want to google that rather than making Vet type it out. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Exactly!

Coz God forbid Vet type something as inappropriate and disgusting as short fat penis on an adults only forum!

WE NEED TO THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!

Trala…my goal is healthy photogenic plants and fat sticky buds. My buds are typically exceptional , but plants often look rough at the end. I’m not smoking leaves, but am envious of those who can pull off great lookg plants start to finish organic soil. It’s been awhile, will stop by your tent. Cheers
Omg not much has changed lol. Still misreading instructions and fucking up basic direction.

I have for the moment slain The Borg, so I’m stoked about that.

Yo what's up Lister? Haven't seen you around for a while. Good to see you.
Yeah, good to see you've got settled and back up and running.
I'm good,getting my head around a house move myself....as you know the fun and games involved in that..family of 5 and belongings....I might just make the move easier, have a big bonfire with all the furniture and start fresh in the new place.....simple:D

Well I learned a new word today! :laughtwo:

Yeah, good to see you've got settled and back up and running.
I'm good,getting my head around a house move myself....as you know the fun and games involved in that..family of 5 and belongings....I might just make the move easier, have a big bonfire with all the furniture and start fresh in the new place.....simple:D
Ah mate I feel your pain. Hope it's all done for you soon.

Back
Top Bottom