Pineapple Express is advertised around 9 weeks from seed to harvest. She'll be 9 weeks tomorrow. I reckon another 2 weeks minimum.
PXL_20220416_205016591~2.jpg
PXL_20220416_205049999~2.jpg

Blueberry will be 8 weeks on Monday.
PXL_20220416_205034553~2.jpg

White Widow 1 & 2 are drying and sparkling beautifully.
PXL_20220416_141308917~2.jpg
PXL_20220416_141252186~2.jpg

Decided to have a scope on the Pineapple Express tonight. Quite a few amber's on the sugar leaves already. On the final approach.
PXL_20220418_212313283~2.jpg

Some pics of the Pineapple Gum buds.
PXL_20220418_210001401~2.jpg
PXL_20220418_210413126~2.jpg
PXL_20220418_210423625~2.jpg
Hey Vet brilliant buds my friend. :drool:
Excellent work.
Hope everything is going well.
Did you hear from Rob.
V.S. no longer with us.:(
Heartbreaking.

Stay safe
Bill

May treat myself to a taster on that for 4/20.
I'm planning on doing the same thing with my purple haze. It smells so good and 4/20 is the perfect excuse. That pineapple gum looks tasty. Nice trim too.

I'm planning on doing the same thing with my purple haze. It smells so good and 4/20 is the perfect excuse. That pineapple gum looks tasty. Nice trim too.
Sounds like a good way to celebrate. I do need to grow a purple haze sometime. Only ever tried it once. I think I was 15 and ended up perched on the edge of the sofa clinging onto a coffee table for dear life:rofl: I'd never been that high before and haven't since.

Did a couple of weigh ins today. My estimates weren't far off I don't think. Not huge numbers but it'll do nicely.

Tangerine Dream - 27g - That was minus a couple of buds that would've been about 2g.
PXL_20220419_192946528~2.jpg

Pineapple Gum - 45g or 1.6oz - Looking forward to trying this one tomorrow.
PXL_20220419_192814224~2.jpg

Pineapple Gum - 45g or 1.6oz - Looking forward to trying this one tomorrow.
Yeah, I can't wait. Try it right after midnight and let us know what's up! :)

Good job, Vet.

There is something so comforting knowing you have enough personal smoke.

With life becoming so expensive it’s one less thing you need to worry about buying.
Hell yeah. I think the White widows will give me at least another 3oz with the other two still to come. Will get us through for sure. I smoke regularly but not a large amount. Had a super bad anxiety attack after my friend's wedding. Can't remember if I mentioned it here before. Heart rate was 135bpm for over an hour. Spiked to 173 a couple of times. Luckily my nephew uses propranolol as I'd forgotten to take mine. That brought my heart rate down.
Yeah, I can't wait. Try it right after midnight and let us know what's up! :)
Ha ha! I wish I didn't have work tomorrow or I'd be starting the party at midnight for sure.

Hell yeah. I think the White widows will give me at least another 3oz with the other two still to come. Will get us through for sure. I smoke regularly but not a large amount. Had a super bad anxiety attack after my friend's wedding. Can't remember if I mentioned it here before. Heart rate was 135bpm for over an hour. Spiked to 173 a couple of times. Luckily my nephew uses propranolol as I'd forgotten to take mine. That brought my heart rate down.
I’m really sorry to hear that. Anxiety is just so awful. My first attack I legit thought I was dying.

Just keep in mind, when you feel tachy and it’s not a diagnosed AF which of course needs a hospital call, the absolute worst thing you can do is recheck your HR over and over, it just heightens the feelings of anxiety. Anxiety kicks in a normal fight or flight mode. The only thing not normal in that situation is there is no gunfire/tiger chasing you/knife to your throat. It will pass, you know it will pass. It is but a moment. Glad you had a beta blocker on hand though.
Ha ha! I wish I didn't have work tomorrow or I'd be starting the party at midnight for sure.
I’m up for a party tonight! I’m gonna stay up all night long!

Fuck you night shift. Fuck you very much :(

Remembered I had a little bitcoin so treated myself to a couple of seeds from @Dope-Seeds today. 2 x Skunk & 2 x Pungent Skunk. From the description below it seems Pungent Skunk is Cheese, which is something I've wanted to try for a while. So now I've made my seed selection for the next grow even more difficult. :laugh:
Screenshot_20220420-144943.png

Back
Top Bottom