The ladies this evening.

Pineapple Express trichomes are weird in that they are mainly clear with quite a bit of amber and very few cloudy.
PXL_20220422_211651564~2.jpg

The Blueberry on the other hands is mainly cloudy already. Interesting.
PXL_20220422_211657533~2.jpg

Little photoshoot this evening.
PXL_20220424_180458972~2.jpg

Pineapple Express
PXL_20220424_180701919~2.jpg
PXL_20220424_180635891~2.jpg
PXL_20220424_180528227~2.jpg
PXL_20220424_180535386~2.jpg

Blueberry
PXL_20220424_180650732~2.jpg
PXL_20220424_180630441~2.jpg
PXL_20220424_180603060~2.jpg
PXL_20220424_180541923~2.jpg
Omg:drool:I need a cigarette wow.:green_heart:
I see a couple pic of the month shots there.:adore:
And Nug of the Month too.
Brilliant work my friend.
Hope you are having a great weekend. :ciao:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Omg:drool:I need a cigarette wow.:green_heart:
I see a couple pic of the month shots there.:adore:
And Nug of the Month too.
Brilliant work my friend.
Hope you are having a great weekend. :ciao:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
Thanks Bill. Got a bad case of the Monday blues here. Ha ha.

Thanks Bill. Got a bad case of the Monday blues here. Ha ha.
Caffeine and THC cures the Monday blues.
I Started smoking at 7 this morning rough for me too.
Take care my friend. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey, Vet.

I'm guessing our LED lights are no longer sponsors?

Killer looking plants though buddy :passitleft:
Thanks mate. Yeah had a message explaining the situation. The journal title change threw me for a minute. Lol. This one is coming to a close soon anyway so no real issue.

Thanks mate. Yeah had a message explaining the situation. The journal title change threw me for a minute. Lol. This one is coming to a close soon anyway so no real issue.
I didn't get the message and wondered why I had a journal titled "Welcome To The Jungle" lol. I noticed that a lot had been removed. Not a prob as it was all in the past.

Since this is no longer a sponsored journal I guess I can talk freely about my upcoming Mars sponsored journal. They have been kind enough to supply me with a FC3000 light and 70x70x160cm tent. The plan is to do 5 X 2.5L hempy buckets and grow them a similar size and shape to how WW2 was in this journal. I guess a mini SoG. To make things easier with watering and collecting run off I'm looking at getting a 60x60cm garden tray and attaching plinth feet to the bottom. I'll adjust those so the tray tilts very slightly forward with a hose connected for draining run off. The buckets can stay sat in the tray then.

Nutrients and final seed selection are still being decided. I'm looking at some of the hydro nutrients for hard water like Ionic, vitalink and plant magic. The water here is very hard so I think it may be worth giving something like that a go.

Seed selection is causing me to lose sleep. :laugh:
Right now I'm thinking Skunk, Pungent Skunk aka Cheese, Platinum Cookies, Godfather OG and a mystery 1:1 medical strain. However, I also really want to do Sherbert, Wedding Cake, Jack Herer or Zkittles. I keep changing my mind.

That's a look into what's coming up next anyway.

I'm voting for pungent skunk :thumb: super interested in that.

I used plant magic nutes when I did hydro, they have a range specially designed for hard water ( I've got rock hard water also)
Have a look at garland trays,I picked up a decent and cheap 80×80 on the zon.
Yeah that one is definitely getting done.

I was leaning toward the plant magic nutes. Stocked at my local shop which is handy.

I think the tray I've put in the basket is a Garland one. I was looking for something 65x65 ideally but it seems it's 60x60 or 70x70. With the tent being 70x70 I thought that might not fit well with the poles.

Yeah I was worried about that also when I got mine.
My tent is 80×80 and the 80×80 tray fits perfectly. When I take it out to clean it I have to slide it out at an angle first before pulling it through the door, but fits perfect,flat and inside the poles.
Can I see a pic, @Listermeghead?

Fun times, VS. You’ll love the FC3000 it’s a really good light. They gave me one a while back. Their 300W LED bumped my 400W HPS out of the flower room and has matched or outperformed it since, as well as being safer.
Hasn’t your garden come a long way from the stealth box bed side table?!
:headbanger::peace:

Back
Top Bottom