The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Old World Genetics Blueberry
How are you liking her so far? I have talked to a few people that say she is garbage basically. I have really wanted to find a real legit Blueberry and figured DJ's stock was the place to get it from. From all everyone tells me though I would have better luck looking else where.

Mine have a berry and musky nose and flavor, all 3 of mine have 1 large colas with a few side branches. Top and train them and yield will go up. I'll know more after a cute.

Maybe we could get some stankberry seeds for this group.
say more things like this
Mine have a berry and musky nose and flavor, all 3 of mine have 1 large colas with a few side branches. Top and train them and yield will go up. I'll know more after a cute.
Worth the price of seeds in your opinion?

Yeah I am looking forward to your final opinion on them. Killers question is the most important one really. I have always read that BB is a strain that wont yield its best unless you top it so that is not surprising. I have looked at the newer DJ Short strains along with his older ones and it seems like all of his strains have the same lineage. He must just breed the different expressions together to get the different "strains". The Blueberry is still the most appealing one to me but the cost of seeds is more than I care to pay to possibly end up wtih nothing but hot garbage lol.

It looks to me like he started by crossing Thai, afghani and Mexican. He chose phenos and began working those. One line eventually become blueberry and a second line was the sativa Dom Flo. His other strains are side branches in the lines. He originally bred for aroma and taste, he never bred for extreme potency. I can the Blueberry yielding well with some training.

Well that is what I was getting at with the crossing of different expressions. I have heard of a few Flo cuts that have been floating around for quite a while. I cannot say I have ever come across it though. It seems like more people are after the fruit funk which I cannot say I blame them for. I am sure training will help up yields for sure. i know when I grew my widow berry it always did better with toppings though. You could almost top it as many times as you wanted and it would just keep popping out tops that would produce some very nice colas. If I did not top it the yield was mediocre at best.

Did a little photo shoot on the Blueberry Bliss harvest today. I'm pretty stoked about how she turned out.

Stay frosty!
:passitleft:

That turned out gorgeous Brother!
Thanks brother! The colors are crazy. I wish it showed more in the pictures. Lotta purple hiding in there.
I've never grown anything like it. Absolutely shocked!

That Blueberry Bliss looks like it’s covered in some sort of fuzz. I’m not sure you should smoke that. You should send it to me for disposal. :)
Haha! LoL

Road trip!

Did a little photo shoot on the Blueberry Bliss harvest today. I'm pretty stoked about how she turned out.

Stay frosty!
Wait, are you sure these are the IG breeder photos :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom