The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

This is a problem that will arise more and more in the future. Yes the pollen could have come anywhere even from miles away. How many seeds might tell you how close. If there are tons it is you or the male is close. Just a few and no telling where it came from.

In legal states with good growing climates. More people are going to start growing. Most won't know what they are doing. Plus all kinds of different strains being grown. Cross pollination is going to happen more and more. Glad I am indoor with no other choices.

So know the question is if I should pop one of the seeds and see what I get.

ABSOLUTELY!! Most likely a hermie or female seed if its one of yours, and it may confirm if it came from elsewhere if its markedly different. Sounds like fun at any rate. I don't get out much........:)

This is a problem that will arise more and more in the future. Yes the pollen could have come anywhere even from miles away. How many seeds might tell you how close. If there are tons it is you or the male is close. Just a few and no telling where it came from.

In legal states with good growing climates. More people are going to start growing. Most won't know what they are doing. Plus all kinds of different strains being grown. Cross pollination is going to happen more and more. Glad I am indoor with no other choices.

Totally agree! Growing one in the backyard in the city is probably going to be a fiasco as the hobby spreads, and even indoors means you will have to prefilter all your incoming air to remove pollen so you don't just suck it into there!

Blueberry Bliss auto at 78 days. Shouldn't be much longer now...

BbBliss 78days.jpg

BbBliss 78days top.jpg

BbBliss 78days upper.jpg

BbBliss 78days lower.jpg

So know the question is if I should pop one of the seeds and see what I get.

YES!!! I think you should definitely plant one or two and see what you get.

Nice pics Master! Especially the 2nd one with those golden hairs... maybe PotM candidate. :cool:

Nice pics Master! Especially the 2nd one with those golden hairs... maybe PotM candidate. :cool:
Thanks Beez, what a kind thing to say! I'm really happy with the way she is turning out.

Agreed!
:high-five:

Killin' it over there MoN!
:passitleft:
Thanks brother, I literally could not have done that one without you :high-five:

Whoberry Haze #1 on the right, Debilitator Kush on the left. The Whoberry Haze is showing red, and a bit paler than Debi, I fed them today at 1/4 strength ,and lowered the light bar. I bred for red, she should be very colorful by flowers end.

So my BBBa went from 109grams wet to 30grams dry. And I cut out some stims before gettong the dry weight. So 1 zip of good bud. Holding off cutting BBBa number 2. Next week on her after a two week finish.

So my BBBa went from 109grams wet to 30grams dry. And I cut out some stims before gettong the dry weight. So 1 zip of good bud. Holding off cutting BBBa number 2. Next week on her after a two week finish.
I think I'm with ya there buddy. Right around an ounce of some fire!

Well done. Let me know when you chop #2! I bet mine will be right about the same time again. LoL

I'm thinking about using the Photo OTM seeds to do this again too. You down?

Well set up a sesh after I get them all and pick a winner.
:thumb:

Heck yeah. Im down. I'm going hempy 100% perlite. Fun fun
Different run of BB? Keep the thread alive

I think it could carry on for awhile.
:high-five:

But, honestly... I'd be down for a bunch of different strains. I'd love to run Shoreline with a group too....

Open to ideas...

Back
Top Bottom