The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Looking good DV! How did it smell after chopping?
The growing BBBa and chopped BBBa both smell fruity. The tester nugs I threw in the food dehydrator and then in to a baggy smells like strawberry bananas. And super sticky. My wife hates couch lock so I always harvest some early for her. My BBBa plant #2 will get the chop soon.

Finally seeing some flowers on the 12/12 girl, none yet on the 16/12 after 8 days. Both are stretching and I have been pruning and tying a bit. It seems like these regular BB's are slow to flower compared to my other varieties, anyone else seeing that? These are clones from CK seeds.

Canuck seeds Blueberry 11weeks 12-12 :passitleft::cough::ganjamon:
20181117_153034.jpg
20181117_153042.jpg
n
:yummy:awesome job

While dense, they are pathetically small IMHO (CK BlueCookies). Everything looks healthy. I am pushing and refusing to cut them... just FYI for anyone. I have also observed another grower struggling in veg with the same small stature. My freakin autos put out more bud.
Is this common for BB stuff?
FFOF, FF trio (every other watering), CalMag, PH 6.0ish, 7 gallon pot with about 5-6 gal of soil...
7B434918-FBA3-49E8-85AF-0048E90AA089.jpeg
B9562E5B-4F2C-4934-A991-8B72CA9ADAF4.jpeg
D6FB91FB-4F9D-4EBC-A5F2-69CE9BC79581.jpeg
0920651C-DAA9-4B4B-B0B5-6147AC70FE1C.jpeg

Got a couple test nugs dried up from Blueberry Bliss auto #1. Figured a little solo blunt sesh, after work, was in order.
LoL
20181211_114422.jpg
20181211_114441.jpg
20181211_120140.jpg

Hope you're having a great day... I'm bout to have a great nap! LoL
:passitleft:

Frosty, how's the buzz?
Really heavy, sleepy/relaxed. Back pain is dulled a bit (I'm on a huge job this week & sore AF)... but most notably, my anxiety is non existent right now. Granted, I'm pretty lit from finishing that blunt in one sitting, but it has been months since my nerves give it a rest.

Anxiety is my #1 condition that I'm trying to control now. I've dialed in the self-medicating for my depression, sleep & pain. Anxiety/PTS is difficult to get "exact" because so many strains can aggravate it with crazy paranoia.

As of now, I'm 15-ish minutes, post blunt, and I'm slowly melting into my couch.

This is a very good thing...
:rollit:

Really heavy, sleepy/relaxed. Back pain is dulled a bit (I'm on a huge job this week & sore AF)... but most notably, my anxiety is non existent right now. Granted, I'm pretty lit from finishing that blunt in one sitting, but it has been months since my nerves give it a rest.

Anxiety is my #1 condition that I'm trying to control now. I've dialed in the self-medicating for my depression, sleep & pain. Anxiety/PTS is difficult to get "exact" because so many strains can aggravate it with crazy paranoia.

As of now, I'm 15-ish minutes, post blunt, and I'm slowly melting into my couch.

This is a very good thing...
:rollit:
Guess I should have prefaced that by saying, I am a Sativa fiend! 90% of the time, that is the buzz I'm looking for. I love being chipper & energetic. I am just starting to dabble in heavier Indica type strains now, but I have definitely found a place for them in my daily regimen.
:thumb:

Guess I should have prefaced that by saying, I am a Sativa fiend! 90% of the time, that is the buzz I'm looking for. I love being chipper & energetic. I am just starting to dabble in heavier Indica type strains now, but I have definitely found a place for them in my daily regimen.

I deal with the same type of symptoms and reactions. I found a balance with earlier harvest of indicas before to much amber sets in. It still relaxes me, but doesn't disable me. I found this calms my brain at night... I try to watch out for the sativas that mess with my emotions and get the gears in my head spinning and spinning. But I do love sativas...

I deal with the same type of symptoms and reactions. I found a balance with earlier harvest of indicas before to much amber sets in. It still relaxes me, but doesn't disable me. I found this calms my brain at night... I try to watch out for the sativas that mess with my emotions and get the gears in my head spinning and spinning. But I do love sativas...
I'm in a similar situation as you. Early morning sativa sessions are fine but I find that I can get paranoid if I'm not too careful. As for indicas, well that's a different story. I absolutely love the disabling effects. I can watch a whole movie instead of deciding that my feet are drums half way through lol. I can't go out to work on indica though, it'd be too obvious! For me there is nothing better than going on a woodland walk with a body full of indica goodness. If I was in the same situation smoking 100% sativa I'd probably get stuck up a tree! :)

Quick update from Blueberry corner;

I harvested Blueberry Bliss auto #1 at the end of last week. She made some pretty buds!

So, I think I'm gonna run BBBa #2 a bit longer than I ran plant #1; she's really starting to change some interesting colors.

Last but not least... Blueberry Twist;

Keep em green y'all!

Preston9mm you ever run seedsman blueberry? Had my doubts but I’m convinced it’s the real deal. strong blueberry smell. About to pop dinafem blue cheese I heard it was one of the better blue cheese.
I have!
The genetics are bulletproof. I 100% will run it again.

Here's a couple shots from mine, just before harvest:
20180216_043926.jpg
20180216_043950.jpg
20180203_071831.jpg

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

I have!

20180216_043926.jpg
20180216_043950.jpg
20180203_071831.jpg

I have!

20180216_043926.jpg
20180216_043950.jpg
20180203_071831.jpg

Awesome thank you for sharing back. This is my first day on 420 or any forum for that matter. For years I had no one to share/discuss strains. Years of not being able to talk about my passion to ANYONE. Thanks for being so cool on my first day

Back
Top Bottom