The Boptang Carnival

My braddah
:passitleft:
Plants looking great bro, looks like you have your hands full.
Hey sparky!! Good to see ya man!!
Yes sir!! I could use at least two more of those attached to my body!

I like it in here because it is boppy, and tangy!!

(I apologize, I have been out on the front porch for a while with a baggy and some brews, this is where I’m at)
I could use one of those right about now!! Been downstairs transplanting since 2
Got 6 more to do! Then I’ll be doing an update!

Glad to see the crew has bounced back after the sagging!! You’ve got em sitting right, BLS!!
Thanks bro!! :ciao:

The deed is done. Been a long day. I thank my wife for being so patient with me doing this for the majority of the afternoon!

mixed my promix with extra perlite in this transplant. 1 large Wendy’s cup full of perlite, to three cups full of promix. Hand mixed it. They also got a feeding, to help them settle into their new homes. I like giving them a good douse of water (or water and nutrients) when transplanting to help clean the medium as well. Then the next run off won’t be so filthy.
They needed a feeding anyways so I mixed in nutrients.

they got about 10 ml of each of the 4 bottles I feed for veg. I also culled the GG4-1. I couldn’t watch her suffer any longer.

here’s the shit load of pictures.

41 to be exact. :cheesygrinsmiley:
have a great night everyone!!

ohh scratch that... I can only post 40 pictures at a time. Now I know, there’s a limit to how many pictures a person can post using the member gallery.

What size are the new pots BL?
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I completely forgot to mention something about the size of the new pot. To be honest... I’m not even sure how large these are, in sense of gallons. They were in these sizes to start with.
809B3058-1326-4758-87ED-20D1ED6B98D4.jpeg

4.0 round pot... what the hell does that mean!?:hmmmm: It’s 459Ml though for size. They went into these pots.
993B76C3-2C9C-4F18-8E0A-BDB2E3F674CD.jpeg

3.09L so not even a full gallon of medium packed into those baby’s!!

No i didnt get a chance to use the machine this weekend! Was going to but didnt get my lazy off out to grab lecithin! Apparently a recommended ingredient! Maybe this weekend ill try it with my lambs breath!

Back
Top Bottom