The Boptang Carnival

That is how most people do it. I think Intheshed had some documents showing it is best added after the cook is done. I usually add mine after cooking it at 160f for 8 hours twice. Then I add the Lecithin and put it on 120 for an hour or two so it is a thinner consistency so it goes in the caps easier and strains easier. I also like to let it set before I strain it for as long as possible like 3 or 4 weeks to let it steep to gain potency. There are a couple who say it gets stronger that way.
When I make butter I just use the settings on the MBM I think it says 2 hours at 140 but I let it sit without straining for a few weeks as well. Then run it again then strain and pour into the Butter molds. I always use 2 ounces for 2 cups oil or butter. I like using Grape Seed Oil because you can use it topically and it soaks into your skin when you rub it in.

The cook times for mbm seem short, is that why you double the recommended times?

How do you let it sit for 2 weeks without straining? Just in a container in the fridge or something and with all the decarbed bud still in it? The butter will solidify so do you just put the whole thing back in the mbm afrer 2 weeks?

The cook times for mbm seem short, is that why you double the recommended times?

How do you let it sit for 2 weeks without straining? Just in a container in the fridge or something and with all the decarbed bud still in it? The butter will solidify so do you just put the whole thing back in the mbm afrer 2 weeks?
I put the butter in a container and then put it in the fridge. I made the mistake of just leaving it in the MBM in the fridge over night with Ghee or clarified butter but it set up and I had to dig it out and put it in the microwave to get it to liquefy so I could run it again. Anyway I only run the butter for the 2 hours then put it in a microwave safe container so I can mix it again but yes I let it set in the fridge for two to four weeks then run it again then put the lecithin in it and mix without heat or the lowest setting then strain it. I cook my oil longer, 8 hours twice and let it set for two to four weeks then strain. I keep it in the fridge during that time then after I strain it I put it in Mason canning jars to fill my caps or use it to cook with. Everyone who try's them say the Love them and they are strong. I hope that answers your questions

G'mornin Lip and all! :passitleft: Looking good in there. Just stopped by to say high and ask a question. We just had a rainsoft water treatment system installed. I have the flush system filled with potassium chloride instead of sodium chloride. From all I've read, using the water from this system won't hurt my garden plants, cannabis as well as flowers and veggies because there will be 0 salt buildup in the soil. We have pretty hard water here and I'm sure the gardens love the cal-mag that is in my water. The system will take it out. Should I give my garden plants a little Calmag now and then? Thanks. Stay safe and stay stoned.
Hey good morning Fred!!

I’m with caged ape. I would say, it never truly hurts anything adding cal mag every now and then... plants love that shit!!! :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

that’s a pretty nifty lil system you got there!! Very intriguing!!

Plants looking good man! :thumb: I've got a journal running if you want to check it out.
Hey Derek!!thanks bro!! Thanks for dropping in!! It’s good to see you!! I will definitely come check it out!!

to every one else talking about butter!! I thank you all!! Keep that information coming!! I love it!!

So I moved the auto yesterday, into the bay window in my kitchen. Let it soak in the rays from the sun for a few hours.
58ACB3C5-A394-43CB-887D-EC6BF4531F4E.jpeg

When the sun wasn’t shining through the window anymore, I moved it into my veg box, and I dun did something. I changed my timers for the big tent. Unplugged my 18/6 light timer, and plugged in my 12/12 light timer. The 18/6 timer turned back on at noon yesterday. Then the 12/12 timer turns off at midnight. So yesterday was the first day of 12/12... I’m ready to get those bitches into flower!!:yahoo:

Flower on Lip! :passitleft: Chopped my Purple Punch , the buds been hanging and will go in the jar soon. Got some Gelato sprouted. Hope everyone in your circle are happy and healthy. Stay safe and stay stoned.
20200513_161723.jpg
20200515_073523.jpg

Attachments

• 20200513_161723.jpg
    20200513_161723.jpg
    532.3 KB · Views: 28
Flower on Lip! :passitleft: Chopped my Purple Punch , the buds been hanging and will go in the jar soon. Got some Gelato sprouted. Hope everyone in your circle are happy and healthy. Stay safe and stay stoned.
20200513_161723.jpg
20200515_073523.jpg
Wow! Great haul! Bravo!! :welldone:
I love the photo of your gelato!! Something about closeup photos of young seedlings, it definitely gets my motor a running!!:drool:

Flower time already! Seemed like a quick veg period, but I guess the veteran growers don’t need to experiment as much as I need to...
Yep, this run I’m keeping them all small. My goal here is to have 12 plants that look like this.
097F6642-99F5-459F-B328-7345F008608E.jpeg

cutting my veg time in more then half the time. I normally veg for 90-100 days. This time it was 40 days.
The time it takes for harvesting a plant i vegged for 90+ days, is about a week. I can harvest one of these small plants in a night.
the time it takes for watering all my plants(4) when vegged for 90+ days is on the heavier side of 2 hours. I can water all 12 plants grown like this, with in a 30-45 minute window.
Growing in this style, is just so much more convenient for me.
for me, time is everything. I’m a busy person and I’m constantly trying to fit three 5 minute jobs in a ten minute time span.
I need to grow like this because a lot of My time will be eaten up by our new daughter as well. :high-five:
It’s not about quantity, but quality is everything!:thumb:

the lil auto got more sun today!! As soon as the light turned on a retrieved it from the box and put it in the bay window. So it got sun allllll day!!
8FE400E3-AEA5-453A-A954-8E65D65FB868.jpeg

I’ve also got a pot in the veg box with grape tomato seeds sprinkled on top of the medium. I noticed some sprouted today as well.. that makes me excited!!
FE4DA6BD-CE98-4CC9-BC88-4D41D1CC70E9.jpeg

And here’s the flower tent. Doing what they do best!! (Transition into flower, incase no one knew what it did best)
21A6F597-017D-49DA-A358-FFFBF3FCF19A.jpeg

5005BB7E-CECC-45FB-9259-6AE659BF3833.jpeg

Yep, this run I’m keeping them all small. My goal here is to have 12 plants that look like this.
097F6642-99F5-459F-B328-7345F008608E.jpeg

cutting my veg time in more then half the time. I normally veg for 90-100 days. This time it was 40 days.
The time it takes for harvesting a plant i vegged for 90+ days, is about a week. I can harvest one of these small plants in a night.
the time it takes for watering all my plants(4) when vegged for 90+ days is on the heavier side of 2 hours. I can water all 12 plants grown like this, with in a 30-45 minute window.
Growing in this style, is just so much more convenient for me.
for me, time is everything. I’m a busy person and I’m constantly trying to fit three 5 minute jobs in a ten minute time span.
I need to grow like this because a lot of My time will be eaten up by our new daughter as well. :high-five:
It’s not about quantity, but quality is everything!:thumb:

I hear ya, time is everything these days!!

looking good BL how long will they be in flower? :passitleft:
Thanks bro!!
Im glad P Man chimed in because I had no idea! Lol

Most of those BopTang X's finish right around 8 weeks. +/- a few days.
:thumb:
Thanks brother!! I had no idea how long these strains were. :high-five:

Wahhhooooo! Flower time already. Sweeeet! Hope all is well. How’s the wife? Hopefully not too uncomfortable.
Yeah man!! Jumped right into this one!! I’m excited to not veg for so long and push out some plants at a faster rate! It’s so exciting to go into flower, and that’s right where I’m at!! :yahoo:

she’s very uncomfortable. Got three days to go. I’m ready!
I hear ya, time is everything these days!!
hell yeah it is brother!! :high-five:

3 days, or sooner! Lol. I’m stoked for you dude, Mrs CD wants another. I’m happy with the 2....for now.lol
Hahaha you know you want another kid!! I always said I only wanted two kids... but damn idk! I’d like to try for a boy I think. I know, I’ll end up with three girls... but there’s a 50/50 chance I won’t! :laughtwo:

The autos doing well. Seems to be plugging right along! I’m not sure when the time is that she’s ready to be moved outside, but I’m kinda aiming for when the plant is big enough to need for a bigger pot. Instead of a pot. She’ll be going right into the ground!!
7A0D3C5C-98BC-484C-A90E-126F395502B6.jpeg

Here’s the soon to be the flowering tent!
CED4B748-78B6-4547-B63B-C43B3EA39814.jpeg

BBC99D52-965B-4E3A-81F1-00CEBE287DA5.jpeg

I’m in for the rest of the show Braddah if that’s ok! :headbanger::headbanger: Back Bop tangin.. gold chain swangin.. blowin smoke heavy like a broke station wagon..

:surf:

Back
Top Bottom